Chapter Fifteen

Marinette: You might want to come over here now. I have a LOT to tell you...

Ayla: be there in 2

When Alya got there, the girls ran up to Marinette's room and jumped on her bed sitting across from each other. "TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She said squeling. They usually aren't girly, but when it came to Adrien.... Well...you know.

"After school, we went to the park. I was looking at the Effiel Tower, but when I turned around, he was looking directly at me. Then he pulled me to the elevator at the tower's base, and we got in. We gazed into each other's eyes *dramatic love sigh*. When we got to the top, I pointed out my house, and then he pointed out his. I didn't see it, and he grabbed my arm, put his head on my shoulder, and held my waist *another love sigh* and pointed it out. Then I saw it, and I turned around and there he was *sigh* he got closer and we we're almost kissing. And then I suprised both of us, and i kissed him. Omg Alya. *Love sigh*"

Marinette flopped backwards on to her bed. Alya screamed for like 2 minutes before taking a breath. "THEN WHAT?!"

Marinette explained how they went into the bakery and became a couple, and she screamed again. This time Marinette joined in. Then she told he how they slept, and cuddled in the morning, and she screamed more then ever. "HOW DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS YESTERDAY?!"

"I was a little busy experiencing it! OMG I FORGOT!" And then she told her about Adrien being jealous, and how he reacts when she called him baby. By then, both of then were barely breathing.

"I really have to go before I faint. I'll come over tomorrow! By girl!"

Alya left and Marinette screamed into her pillow once more. "Oh, Adrien!" She sighed. "OMG! I ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY!"

Marinette: There's only 4 days until Valentine's day, which means we have 4 days to finish the Chat Noir/Ladybug line!

Adrien: Miss me already? I'll be over soon. 😉

Marinette: you just left...I was just pointing out we need to get working on it. You don't need to come.

Adrien: I know. I just wanted an excuse to see you. 😉😘

Marinette screamed once more and then got dressed. She decided on the outfit from the second shoot. (Black ripped shorts, red croptop) but instead of the baseball jersey, she wore Adrien's jean jacket.

It had become her new favorite thing to wear. It smelled like him, and always made him smile when he saw her in it. "Oh Tikki..." She fell back on her bed after putting her hair in a messy bun. "I can't even go 3 minutes without falling on my bed or sighing. What's wrong with me?"

"You're in love Marinette...." Tikki said. "Love..." Marinette repeated. "I love Adrien...." She giggled.

There was a knock on the bakery door. "Tikki, hide!" Her kwami went back to Marinette's drawer where she usually slept.

"Coming!" She said going down the stairs and opening the door. "What a surprise, it's my beautiful girlfriend." Adrien said pecking Marinette's lips. "Oh look, it's my boyfriend."

"Come upstairs." Marinette said pulling his hand up the steps. "I've made 8 of the 10 needed outfits, and only have 18 of the drawings."

"Let's see what you have." Adrien sat on the couch while Marinette went into her closet to put on the first outfit she had made for the line.

Which was a pair of black ripped leggings, a green tank top, and a leather jacket with the words "Purrrrfect" on the back written in green cursive. She also put on a black cat ears headband.

Adrien liked the first one, and she went back in to change. The second one was a ladybug dress. It had the red cloth with white poka dots on the bottom, and the top was just a black sleeveless tank top, together with a black bow in the middle of the skirt and top. She also had a body purse that was Ladybug's yo-yo.

"That's amazing Marinette. I can totally see you as a designer when you're older." Adrien said when she exited the closet.

The 3rd one was black ripped highwaisted shorts, (this one she got her insperation from the second outfit from the Valentine's day shoot.) A white tank top, and a baseball button up with black stripes and the baseball symbol was a black paw. The name on the back was KITTY, and the number was 00.

The 4th was a leather dress with a zip up top, and a bow in the middle of the skirt and top. The skirt was just regular leather, nothing fancy. It was sleeveless. She also wore the headband with it. (The cat ears one).

The 5th was a Ladybug one. It was a poka dots skirt (ladybug pattern obviously) and a that red crop top from the second shoot. She also wore the jean jacket with it.

The 6th was one of Marinette and Adrien's favorites. Black ripped shorts with a black crop top. On the crop top there was green jems on the collar. She also wore the headband and a black choker.

The 7th was a black dress with green at the bottom fading up in paw prints. It had no sleeves and only straps. She also wore the headband with this one.

The 8th was a ladybug croptop and black shorts. She wore her leather jacket too.

After all the outfit, she collapsed on the couch next to Adrien. "So any ideas?" She asked him. "Two more outfits." He grabbed her sketchbook, and drew a dress. "It's kinda like a mix of the two." He said. "I love it! Ill start now." She went over to her sewing machine and started the dress.

The top was leather with a zipper, and the bottom was ladybug print poka dots. After that she paired it with the headband and the yo-yo purse.

"One more and we're done!" Marinette spun around in her chair arms out. "What about..." She droned off sketching. "There!" It was poka dots shorts and a black t shirt. "Pajamas!" She laughed. "Less work for us, i already have that." She pulled it out and put it with the rest of the clothes. Then she put the sketchbook on top.

"Done! Finally...." Marinette plopped on the couch. "Cookies?" Adrien asked looking at Marinette hopefully. "I don't have any made. We can make some though."

They went downstairs to the kitchen and she got out all the ingredients. "Can you stir those together?" Marinette pointed to a bowl, and Adrien mixed while she read the directions.

When they were ready she put them in the oven. "And now we wait!" She hopped in the counter and looked at her phone.

Alya: Hey girl, can I come over?

Marinette: Adrien's here.

Alya: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMEEEEEEGGGGGWWWWWWAAAAADDDDD! SO CUTE! I DONT WANT TO RUIN YOUR MOMENT! GO GET HIM GIRL!

Marinette: ....Okay....

She heard Adrien laugh and saw him reading her texts over her shoulder.

"She's very..... intense...." He said. Marinette laughed. "Yeah, she is." He kissed her on the nose. The timer behind them beeped. Marinette got them out and put them on the counter.

Adrien grabbed one and shoved it in his mouth. "My poor baby's on his model diet." He nodded and ate another. She laughed and grabbed one herself.

You have a little something there." Marinette said. Adrien went in between her legs. "Where?" He whipped aimlessly at his face. "Did I get it?" He asked. "Nope." Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back and put his arms around her waist. Her hands went in his hair.

"Marinette?!"

______________________________________

Who caught them?? Thanks for reading! More LadyNoir coming, I swear! Bug out! 🐞❤️🐈🍪🐞❤️🐈🍪