Chapter Nine

"Wake up Adrien! You're going to be late for school!" Plagg was screaming in Adrien's ear. "I'm up, I'm up. God." He yawned and got out of bed, getting dressed and going downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Your father won't be joining you. He's very busy."

"Does he ever?" Adrien muttered as Nathalie told him this. He sat down at the useless long dinner table. After eating he yelled out "Bye father!" Hoping for a response. But like usual silence was all he got back. Sighing, he left.

When the car stopped, Adrien got out. "Remember, you have another photoshoot today. Invite that girl along. The photographer wants a couple look since Valentine's day is coming up."

"I will what time again?"

"2:15."

"Okay." Adrien got out if the car. He spotted his friends Nino, Alya and Marinette. "Hey guys!" He said joining the group. "Oh, hey Adrien." Nino said. "Hey Marinette, there's another photoshoot that they want a girl in. Since Valentine's day is coming up, you know? Do you want to?" Adrien asked.

"Adrikins! I will! Why would you want her in it when you can have me?!" Chole said grabbing Adrien's arm.

"I didn't ask you Chole. I asked Marinette, and she's a natural." Nino and Alya exchanged a knowing look while Marinette and Adrien just stared at each other, smiling. Chole stormed off with Sabrina on her tail.

They stayed like that, staring into each other's eyes until Alya cleared her throat. They both turned red. "Oh, I'm yeah, totally! After school?"

"Actually no, it's at 2:15 so we'll leave during school."

"You guys get to miss chemistry?! No fair! Take me with you!" Alya and Nino said. "No can do guys, only me and Mari. We should go in."

They all went to their first class, which was math. Adrien sat next to Nino like usual, and Alya by Marinette. Adrien heard Alya say to Marinette: "You guys are so cute, and Chole is so mad!" This made Marinette laugh. He smiled at her laugh, and then looked back at his math book.

"Do you get this Alya? I'm confused." He heard Mari say.

"Yes, but I think you should ask Adrikins instead." Adrien heard Marinette's laugh again, and then she tapped his shoulder. "Hey Adrien, do you get this problem? I'm confused." Marinette said. Adrien looked at Alya who wiggled her eyebrows. "Alya, can you move so I can explain this to Marinette?"

"Sure thing Adrikins." Adrien laughed at her use of Chole's nickname, and how red Chole was turning in her face because Alya was making fun of her.

They traded spots, and he sat next to Marinette. "Adrien! You can always help me with my math!" Chole called from across the room batting her eyelashes.

"Chole you need help?" The teacher asked hearing her. "Rose, can you help Chole?" In front of Adrien, Alya started laughing and Marinette was giggling. Adrien laughed too.

"So, you need to get x by itself. So you want to divide 124 by 124 on both sides. Do you understand that?"

"Kinda."

Adrien leaned into the book to help her. Their arms brushed and she froze. "Are you okay?" Adrien laughed.

"Yup. Just fine." Marinette blushed slightly.

"Time to leave for the photoshoot. My bodyguard should be getting us from class any moment now." They were in art class, designing their Ladybug/Chat Noir clothes. "That's a great idea Mari! Add cat ears to that headband."

"That looks way better!" Marinette said as she added the cat ears. "You're a great artist. I can't draw to save my life." Adrien said and made Marinette blush. "Thanks. You can't be that bad. Look who's talking about cutting yourself down." Marinette said making Adrien laugh. "Touché Mari."

Just then the door opened. "I need Adrien. And his plus one." Adrien's bodyguard said. "Me Adrien!"

"Pick me!"

"Adrien!"

Everyone was trying to be Adrien's so called plus one, but that was obviously Marinette. "Come on Marinette, let's go." He grabbed her hand and she blushed very red. He pulled her out of the classroom. "ADRIKINS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ME!" Chole yelled after them.

They walked out of the school, and got in the car. The whole time holding hands. Adrien didn't realize, it felt normal until he noticed Marinette looking like a tomato, and eying their interwined hands. He acted as if he didn't noticed and held it the whole ride.

I like Ladybug, but Marinette is so amazing. Ladybug is just a partner, and it will probably never happen. Adrien thought. Marinette though...

When they got to the park, which was the first of three locations, they got out, finally letting go of each other's hand. "Wear this." Nathalie handed Adrien clothes and then Marinette clothes. They both went into a store bathroom to change.

When Adrien got back to the park, Marinette was already ready and waiting for him. "You look great Mari." He said. She was wearing a red dress and jean jacket. Adrien was wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket. "Thanks, you too Adrikins." She said laughing at the name.

"Okay you two, now I want you to sit on the fountain, and then Adrien is going to stand in between your legs. Hold her waist, and wrap your hands around his neck. Touch your foreheads together and smile." Adrien and Marinette went wide eyed as he explained this.

"What did you guys expect? This is a Valentine's day couple shoot. Nobody told you?" Both teens shook their heads. "Oh well. Get into position." They did as they were told, blushing the whole time. They stayed like that for a while.

She's so cute. Wait WHAT?! Adrien thought. Am I falling for Marinette?

______________________________________

Thanks for reading! More couple stuff coming up, maybe including a kiss! Cat Noir and Ladybug will also be in it more. The akuma scenes are just kinda hard to write. I have to think of a super villan. Bug out!
🍪❤️🐞🐈🍪❤️🐞🐈🍪❤️🐞🐈🍪❤️