Chapter Five

In her room, she collapsed on her bed.

"Tikki, is this what love feels like?!"

"Uh, Marinette, a special kitty's at the window. "Hide Tikki!" She jumped up and looked over at the window where green eyes were staring at her. When he saw her look at him, he grinned.

"Come in Noir."

"Hey Mari! Any luck with Loverboy?"

"Oh my God Chat. I think I'm in love. Deeper than before. She collapsed back on the bed. "Really? Why?"

"Adrien." She said dreamily. "Thank you Captain Obvious. I think I know who. Why though?"

"Cant talk. I can't feel my legs." She sighed dreamily. "What about Ladybug." Is the only thing she could muster. "There hasn't been any attacks lately, so I don't know. I haven't gotten to see her lately. Oh no! What if I don't see her before Valentine's day! It's in two weeks!"
Chat flopped on the bed next to her. "Do you really think that Paris will stay Akuma free for two whole weeks?" Chat Noir just laughed. "I guess you're right. So. Can you now talk about Loverboy?" He got more comfortable and put his arms behind his head.

"I don't know. But I'll try. I need to tell someone but Alya is out with Nino, Kim and Alix."

"Just try. Maybe I can relize why a certain cat has your toungue."

"Haha. Very funny with the cat puns."

"Tell me!"

"You're starting to sound like Alya. Huh. I never knew one of Paris's superheros were such a teenage girl."

"Shut up Mari, just tell me about Loverboy."

He was actually curious. He knew what it felt to him, but to her was another story. Similar, but more interesting. Secrets about her and him started slipping out.

"So me and 'Loverboy' went on a date, or was it a date? I don't know. Well he took me to one of his shoots. You know where they take the pictures for the magazines. Here I have some!" Marinette pulled out magazines with Adrien's face on them. In the clouds of one picture she drew a bunch of M+A and other things. "Don't look at that!" She said putting her hand over it and hidding it from view. "Why?" I asked her as she blushed.

"You might as well read my diary." Mari said. "You have a diary? Where?"

"I'm not telling you! Just, back to the story. So we were there and the photographer made us do cute poses like we were together, it was so amazing! I pretended we were actually dating *Dramatic dreamy sigh*. And then he had me kiss his cheek. Something I've wanted to do but could never obviously. We stayed like that for a while and it was so nice! Oh my God." She fell back on the bed.

"Wow." So that's how she felt. Adrien thought. "If only Ladybug was a model." Adrien and Marinette laughed. "I have to go, I'll turn back soon but I'll see you soon. Bye Mari!" And out the window he went.

That night as she was finishing up her homework, she got a text.

Adrien: The photographer liked you and wants you to model all of the girl clothes. He says we click 😉

Marinette: Really! So great! Thanks Adrien! 😊

Adrien: For what?

Marinette: If you didn't take me, I would never of tried modeling, and now my face, little old me, is going to be on a magazine!! Magical!! 😄😘

Marinette: OMG I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THAT LAST EMOJI I SWEAR! SORRY! 😥😣

Adrien: See you at school 😘

That left Marinette dreamily gazing at her celling all night in that sprawled out position. "Oh Tikki.."

"OH MY GOD! ALYA! SHES GOING TO FLIP!" Marinette bolted up and grabbed her phone and texted Alya.

Marinette: OMG, ALYA YOU WONT BELIEVE THE DAY IVE HAD COME OVER NOW!! 😍😍🤣🤣

Alya: Leaving now! 😊😊

As soon as Alya got in her room she squeled. "Oh my God Alya, Adrien!"

She explained the whole photoshoot again to Alya. "GGGGIIIIIIRRRRRLLLLL. HE IS SO INTO YOU!" The girls squeled once more. "That's not even the best part! Look!" She showed Alya her phone and the biggest grin spreed on her face as she read on. "HE. SENT. IT. BACK. OMG. OMG. IM DYING FOR YOU."

They both just layed on the floor.

*School the next day*

"Hey guys!" Nino joined Marinette and Alya. "Hey Nino." Marinette was talking to Alya. They didn't want people to know they were talking about Adrien, so they called him Cinnamon. "Oh my God, Cinnamon is so into you. Girl, you've been waiting so long, you deserve this. And it's right in time for Valentine's day!"

"Hey Mari!" Marinette turned to see Adrien. "Hi." She blushed at the thought of the text. "The photo's came out, I wanted to show you." He opened his bag and Nino and Alya looked in it expectingly. "Not you guys, you have to wait for the magazines to come out.

Adrien took ahold of Marinette's wrist, and drew her away from the others. "These are the ones he's going to use." He handed her the photos, and she looked through them.

The first one was the one with her on his back and fingers in his hair. It made her smile. She could feel Adrian staring at her. The second was the one with them on the fountain. And of course the last one. The photographer had caught them looking at each other while she kissed his cheek, and took a photo. This made her blush. "These are great! When does the magazine come out?" Adrien noticed she talked to him without stuttering. "Tommorow. You look great in these by the way, especially the last one." He said taking them back. He left flustered Marinette and went over to Nino.

Ayla noticed her dreamy look and went over to her. "Girl what now?"
Mari told Ayla what he said and she gasped. "Oh my God Mari!" They saueled. Marinette caught Adrien looking over at her and he winked. "He just winked at me. Just now. Omg. I'm literally dying. I know I always say that but really. I'm going to die."

"Me. Too." Ayla said. "Girl. Now he's the one whose got it bad."

______________________________________

I don't really like how in every book Marinette falls for Chat who comes to see her. I made it so their friends instead of lovers. If you want that, don't worry. It's coming. I'm about 9 chapters that is. I'm so evil! Also, more attacks are going to happen so Chat can get Ladybug. Thanks for reading! Bug out!🐞❤️🐞❤️