Chapter Four

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien was getting out of his car. "Oh, hey Adrien!" She waved and he waved back. "Hey, do you want to go to one of my photoshoots after school? They said they need a girl my age. I immediately thought of you."

"Oh, um, to love I. I mean I would love to!" Marinette blushed, but beamed. "Great! It's straight after school so you can ride with me." With that, Adrien walked into school, Marinette behind him.

"Oh no you don't!" Marinette was pulled by a hand as soon as she was about to go in the classroom. Alya. "What did he say? Are you getting married? Can I be the aunt!? Oh my God! How many kids?!"
Alya squeled. Marinette giggled. "He asked me to do a photoshoot with him after school! Oh my God I'm going to die! I can't feel my legs. I can't feel my arms!" Marinette said returning the enthusiasm. Together they squeled. Little did they know that Adrien was outside the door listening to all of their conversation.

He laughed and sat down. "You look happy today." Nino said. "Yeah." Is all he replied and leaned his head on his fist with a dreamy look. 5 seconds (of Summer) later the girls came in. "Hey Alya. Sup Mari." Nino said as they took their seats. All Adrien could think about was the photoshoot.

But one thought still puzzled him. I like Ladybug. But... Marinette... He thought.

*After school*

"Hey! Mari!" Marinette looked over her shoulder to see Adrien running toward her. "Hi! Car where is? I mean, where is your car?" Adrien laughed and lead her to their car. "So this is the girl you won't stop talking about." Said a tall lady in the car. "Nathalie!" Adrien turned red.

They got in and drove off to the park. "Put this on." Was all Nathalie said when Marinette got out if the car. Clothes were shoved into her hands. "Oh, ok. Be right back." She ran into the nearest building and asked for the bathroom. Dispite the weird looks as she brought clothes into the bathroom, she couldn't wait to do photos with Adrien.

She put on one of the outfits that happened to be a leather jacket, a white tank top and skinny jeans. When she got back to the park, Nathalie pulled Marinette's hair out of pig tails and into a messy braid.

When Adrien saw her he grinned. I guess I'm not the only one who looks great in leather. He thought. "You look great Mari."

"Thanks. I've, uh, never....never done this modeling thing before."

"You'll be amazing."

Marinette smiled and blushed. Adrien lead her over to the fountain where the photographer was.

"Ah! This beautiful girl will do great! Now, I want you on his back. Both of you grinning. Got it?" Adrien and Marinette blushed at one another. "Okay." Adrien said and waited for Marinette to get on. She hesitated. "Go on." Adrien said. She got on and wrapped her arms around his neck, and his went on her legs to hold her. Marinette blushed again.

"Perfect!" They posted with Adrien smiling over his shoulder at her and Marinette had her arms out looking at the sky. They also did one where she was playing with his hair. The whole time  smiling and blushing at each other.

"Next I want you to hold hands and walk on the fountain's edge. They did as they were told, still smiling.

Next was the most embarrassing, but was awesome for Marinette. She had to kiss him on the cheek. "Uh, sure you are? I mean, are you sure it's okay? I get it obviously if you don't want me to-"

"I don't care Marinette. If you're not comfortable we-"

"It's okay!" She reasured him blushing. Adrien just laughed. They had to freeze like that, Mari kissing him for a while so the photographer could get different shots. Adrien watched her out of the corner of his eye. She was looking at him too. "Very good." They broke apart blushing very hard, each turned a deep red.

"You can change into your old clothes now. I'll meet you by the car so we can drop you off at home." Adrien said. "Okay." Marinette changed into her clothes and came back out. Adrien was leaning on the car, looking at the ground a smile playing on his lips with the slightest dust of pink on his cheeks.

"I'm ready." Mari's voice woke him from his trance. "Oh, good." He opened the door for her and she got in and waited for Adrien to get in the other side.

The car ride was silent. Adrien and Marinette kept sneaking looks at each other when they thought the other one wasn't looking."Bye Adrien." Mari said when they got to her house/bakery. "Bye Mari. I had a good time."
Marinette smiled. "Me too."

In her room, she collapsed on her bed.