Chapter Thirteen

*ending from last chapter*

I've been waiting for that for so long. But what about Marinette? I love her. And now, I think I love Ladybug again too...

Ladybug, well now Marinette, exited the bathroom where she had just detransformed. "Adrien!" She spotted him looking around for someone. He had gone into the classroom again to detransform.

"Marinette! I was so worried." He jogged up to her putting a hand on her cheek. "I'm fine. Where did you go?"

"I uh, went into the locker room."

"Oh, I thought you might have been one of those poor kids who were hurt, or were in hurting distance. I'm glad you're safe." She smiled up at him, and he smiled down at her. They stayed like this for a while gazing into each other's eyes, Adrien's hand on her cheek, and her hand on his.

"Due to the recent events, the rest of the day is school free."

"Do you want to hang out?" Adrien asked. "Of course." Marinette said taking his hand. This is new. Adrien thought. She's confident. It's so attractive.

They walked out do school hand in hand. "Hey Marinette, do you want to go for a walk?" Nathaniel asked when he spotted her in the courtyard. Adrien immediatly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Marinette looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. He pretended not to notice.

She turned back to Nathaniel "Sorry, I have plans. I would've loved to." She gave him a small smile and he walked off disappointed. "Is someone jealous?"

"Of what? Who?" Marinette laughed. She liked this. "Why would I be jealous? It's not like you're fake dating him." He daid grinning at Marinette. She smacked his arm.

"What if I'm interested in someone else?"

"Oh really? Do you have a notebook filled with drawings of them?"

Marinette gasped and blushed. "It's cute. I promise. It's not weird." She looked up at him. "Really?"

"Of course. It just makes you more adorable." Marinette went wide eyed. "Did you just-"

"Oh hey Alya! Me and Marinette are going to hang out, we'll see you and Nino later." Adrien led Marinette over to the side walk, still with his arm around her waist, and they went to the park.

They sat on the bench looking at the Effiel Tower. Or at least Marinette was. Adrien was looking at Marinette. "So-" Marinette turned to see Adrien staring down at her.

"Come on." He lead her to the base of the Effiel Tower, and got in the elevator. The ride was spent staring dreamily at each other.

At the top, they were the only ones there. Marinette walked over to the railing and starred at Paris. "I can see my house from here!" She said. "Me too. Oh, and there's my house way over there." Adrien said pointing into the city. "Where?"

"Let me show you." He stood behind her and put his head hovering over her left shoulder. In his hand he took her arm and pointed, the other hand around her waist.

He's so close. Marinette thought. "Oh! I see it!" She said giggling. "I-" She looked back at Adrien and saw him staring at her lips.

She turned around her back hitting the railing. The sounds from below disappeared. The cars honking, people everything but her heart beat.

He stepped closer their noses touching. "This time, nobody's here to inturupted." He said. His eyes flickered up to hers for just a moment before going back to her lips.

I'm going to do it! Adrien thought. I'm going to kiss her.

He stepped a little closer, an inch away from Marinette. If either of them moved, they would be kissing. She felt his breath quicken as he prepared.

And then she did something both that suprised both of them. She kissed him.

______________________________________

I know this one is super short but it's a great ending! And it's not like you have to wait to read on, the next one uploads with this one. Thanks for reading! Bug out!🐞❤️