Chapter Fourteen

And then she did something both that suprised both of them. She kissed him.

It shocked Adrien. He thought he would be the one that made the move. But this new found confidence Marinette had, he's not complaining.

He kissed back, a moment he had been wanting for a while. It was soft and sweet. Adrien barely touched her as if she was fragile.

They pulled away. "Marinette-" She cut him off by kissing him again. It was harder this time as if it was the last time. And when they pulled away she grinned. "Marinette...."

"Adrien?"

"You're amazing."

He kissed her again. And she kissed back again. Adrien felt as though he could do this all day. And he would if he didn't have to breath. "Marinette," he said when they pulled away. "I like you. Like really like you." She blushed. "I really like you too."

And she kissed him again. I love this girl. But I'll wait until Valentine's. To make it special. When they pulled away, she grabbed his hand and ran into the elevator that had just dropped off people at the top.

"Adrien. I've got to be honest with you." Marinette said when they were alone. "I've liked you for 2 years. Since the say we met." Adrien wasn't actually suprised, he already knew. "Well now I know what I've been missing." He said, kissing her again. But this one was just a peck.

"My house? My parents are gone for the weekend." Marinette said (it's Friday). "Sure." Adrien replied.

The teens walked to Marinette's house. When they got there, they went in and Marinette hoisted herself on the counter.

"Adrien?"

"Hm?" He said grabbing a tray of cookies.

"What are we?"

"Huh. Hold that thought."

He kneeled in front of Marinette and said: "Marinette Dupain-Chang, will you be my girlfriend?" Marinette blushed and replied. "I don't know." She said while laughing. "Please?" He said pouting. "Fine."

"Great, so back to your question, we're a couple." He stood between her legs like the pose they did for the photoshoot, and he kissed her. He couldn't get enough of her.

After they pulled away, they went upstairs. Adrien gasped when he went up. On the wall was a giant peice of paper, and the drawing of her on his back was drawn on it. "Do you like it? I don't know if you can keep it though." She said laughing. Adrien kissed her on the nose. "I love it Mari."

"I would want one of the new pictures from the photoshoot anyway." He said sitting on her couch. Marinette went into the bathroom to change into PJs. She grabbed some shorts and kept her tank top.

Then she snuggled up next to to Adrien. She grabbed his phone and looked at the time. 8:23. "Will your bodyguard be looking for you?" She asked. "Nah. Probably not." Marinette laughed.

Then she looked at the lockscreen on his phone. It was the picture of her on his back with her fingers in his hair. "Adrien..." She leaned her head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around her. "Can you unlock it? I want to see your home screen." Marinette asked. "Of course. The pin is 5492." When she unlocked it the background was when they went to get ice cream together. It was a picture of her laughing, and the green, yellow and peach ice cream was in her hand. "You're so sweet..." She said putting down his phone and looking up at him.

"And you're so cute." He kissed her nose once more and then got a blanket from her basket to go over them. He turned on the movie "Finding Dory". They watched that and then it was 9:45. "I should go soon."

He looked down to see Marinette sleeping. She's so adorable. He thought. He picked her up gently not to wake her, and put her in her bed, coving her with the blanket.

As he turned to leave, Marinette grabbed his hand. "Stay? It's Friday." Adrien smiled and pulled out his phone telling his father and bodyguard he was staying at a friend's house and he'd be back in the morning.

"Okay..." He said climbing into the bed. He kept his distance, not wanting to crowd her. But she snuggled up close to him, replicating the photo they took on Adrien's couch.

"Goodnight Adrien..."

"Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend..."

(I know this would be the perfect ending of a chapter but the last one was really short, so this one is going to be longer.)

Adrien woke up before Marinette, and layed there watching her sleep. Not creepily, she just looked so peaceful and beautiful.

"Marinette..." He whispered. "Hmm." She replied. "I have to leave."

"Don't." Is all she said as she grabbed his arms and wrapped then around her. She kept her hands on Adrien's. They were both on their sides. "But-" Adrien protested.

"Fine leave me. I'll just call Nathaniel to cuddle with me." Marinette said smirking. Adrien glared. "Don't you dare. He doesn't deserve you, that-" Marinette turned over so she was facing him and cut him off with a kiss. "I'm kidding. I'm all yours." She said burrying her head in his neck.

"It's not funny..." Adrien grumbled turning away from her and Marinette giggled. "You can't stay mad at me baby." His heart skipped a beat. "What did you just say?" Adrien asked turning back to her. Marinette burried her head in his neck and put a hand on his chest.

"I said you can't stay mad at me."

"And at the end?"

"Me?"

"No, after that!"

Marinette smirked into his neck. "I don't know what you're talking about baby." Adrien went wide eyed.

"Now will you cuddle with me?"

"Fine, but only if you make me breakfast."

"I was planning on it anyway." Marinette said tangling their legs together and wrapping his arms around her. Then she put one of her hands around his torso, and the other was tracing on Adrien's chest. Marinette's head stayed in his neck, and his chin was on top of her head.

"Alya's going to freak when I tell her about us. She's going to be so mad I didn't tell her last night but oh well."

"Why would she freak out?"

"Well she's been going on about how you're totally into me, and she even predicted that yesterday would be the day we became a thing, and she's constantly chanting Adrinette."

"Adrinette?"

"Our 'ship' name apparently. She obviously came up with it." Adrien laughed and so did Marinette.

"Hey Mari?"

"Mmhm?"

"I'm hungry."

"I'll go make breakfast. Come on." They got up and went down the trapdoor into the kitchen. Marinette got out everything she needed, and started mixing pancake mix.

"How is that even when you just woke up, and are mixing batter, you're still beautiful?" Adrien asked. "How should I know? This is news to me."

After she mixed the pancakes, she also put bacon in the oven, potatoes on the stove, and whipped eggs.

When breakfast was ready, she made 2 plates and set them down on the table. "Thank you babe, this looks amazing." Marinette rolled her eyes at the name, but inside her heart was melting.

"You're welcome baby." Marinette said sitting down with Adrien. After they ate, Adrien gave Marinette a kiss. "I really need to go, but I'll see you later. Thanks for breakfast again! Bye babe. He said wiggling his eyebrows. Marinette laughed and waved goodbye. Then she texted Alya.

Marinette: You might want to come over here now. I have a LOT to tell you...

______________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy Adrinette cause I LOVE it! More of LadyNoir is coming I swear! They'll also find out about each other's other half in like 8-10 chapters. Bear with me! Bug out! 🐞❤️🐈❤️🐞