Chapter Seven

"MARINETTE!!" Marinette woke up to Alya screaming in her ear. "AHHH!" Marinette shot up and looked around. "Oh, it's just you." She saw Alya and layed back down. "What do you want?" She mumbled from under the blankets.

"GIRL THE MAGAZINES CAME OUT!!!" And Marinette bolted upright again. "Omg, are you serious?! Let me see!" She snatched the magazine from Alya.  "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! OMG! CHOLE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT WHEN SHE SEES THESE!" Marinette blushed at the caption of one of them.

Adrien Agreste and his girlfriend.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING!?"

"We're not! I don't know why it says that!" Marinette and Alya squeled none the less. "You guys need to be a couple! You're so cute! Adrinette for life girl!" Alya said.

"Shut up!" But Marinette was blushing. "We need to get ready for school, come on!" The girls got dress, but Alya picked out Mari's outfit since all eyes would be on her today. "Do you really think that many people will notice me?" Putting on the outfit Alya layed out for her. It was a dress she made, a white sleeveless top with a black and white flower print on the bottom, connected by a black bow. She also wore a leather jacket and black boots.

"Why is this necessary again?" Marinette asked examining herself in the mirror. "Cause people will be looking at you. And Adrien!"

"Omg, you're right!"

"Let's go, it's almost time for school to start!"

As the girls were walking down the sidewalk, people kept pointing at her. "Girl, you're basically famous!" Alya said.

*At school*

Marinette and Alya walked up to Nino. "Marinette! Why didn't you and Adrien not tell me you were a thing!?" Is how Nino greeted them. "We're not!" Marinette said. "Then tell me Mari, why does it say that!?"

"I was wondering that myself." Adrien came up behind Marinette and Alya who wiggled her eyebrows, and Marinette elbowed her. Adrien just laughed. "Now that you're here, we need to talk!" Nino said pulling Adrien away to talk in private.

Adrien winked at the girls and then let Nino pull him away. "Oh. My. god. Omg. Ohmygod. OH MY GOD GIRL!" Alya shook Marinette's shoulders. Marinette just stood there with a smile on her face, frozen. "How are you guys not dating?! You have to ask him to be your Valentine! Valentine's day is in 8 days! Basically one week! Marinette? MARINETTE!"

"What?!" She said coming out of her trance.

"Adrien is coming back! Stop looking like you're in heaven!"

"Sorry girls, I had to talk to him. Very important." Nino said as Adrien and him came back. "No problem." Alya said. "I think we should go in. Come on Nino."

"Alya please! Wait I can't-" Marinette tried to beg her in a quiet whisper but Alya ignored her. "Are you okay? You're really red." He put a hand to her forehead. "You're hot, are you sure you're not sick?"

He called me hot! Even if he meant the temperature! Marinette thought. "Yeah, you're great. I mean! I'm great!" Marinette buried her face in her hands. "Are you guys dating?" Rose came up and asked. I mean in the magazine it said you were." That wasn't the only person. In all about 43 people came up to ask just that.

"About that, can we talk?"

"Sure...okay." Adrien led Marinette over to a tree, away from everyone. "My father and the company think it's better if we tell people we are. Otherwise it'll seem weird." Adrien, my boyfriend!? Omg! Marinette thought. "Yeah okay! I mean, sure..."
Adrien grinned at her blush.