Chapter Ten

I think I'm falling for Marinette...

After that shot, they got back in the car and went to Adrian's house. "Next stop, my house." Adrien said. Omg! I'm going to his house! Will it be in his room? Omg! Marinette thought.

When they got there, Marinette was led up to Adrien's room while Adrien got dressed in the guest bathroom. Marinette was to get dressed in Adrien's bathroom. Omg!

Nathalie opened the door to Adrien's room and she gasped. "This is huge! It's like my whole house!" Marinette said. Nathalie smiled. "I'll leave you to dress. Here." She handed Marinette some clothes.

This time, it was black ripped highwaisted shorts, and a red crop top that showed her stomach?! WHAT?! Adrien's going to see my... Omg.... Marinette thought. Then they gave her a baseball jersey button up that had a red heart as the team symbol, and on the back it said LOVER and the number was 00. She also got superstar Adidas.

"This is so cute!" She said getting dressed. She threw her hair in a messy bun. What will Adrien think? Speak of the devil, Adrien knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, Marinette. Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" She opened the door and Adrien just stared at her. She blushed and waved her hand in his face. "Oh, right! Sorry...." He walked away red in the face. Omg, was he just checking me out! Marinette internally squeled.

"Ok, so for this one, get on the couch, I was you to staddle him, and put your hands in his hair. Adrien, put your hands on her legs." The teens once again blushed and went wide eyed. "You want me to what?!" Marinette basically yelled. "The sooner you do it, the sooner it's over." The photographer said. "Make sure to smile and look like you're in love."

They did just that. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. I'm going to die. Omg. Omg. Marinette thought.

Wow. Oh my god. She looks amazing. Adrien thought. How have I not fallen for her already?

They stayed like that for a while so the photographer could get other angles. "You guys are perfect!" He said as he snapped away.

"Okay next one!" Marinette scrambled off of Adrien and onto the couch next to him. "This time lay down on the couch Adrien." He did. "Now, lay next to him, your back on the back of the couch. Tangle your legs together and lean your head on his chest. Adrien wrap your right arm around her. Your hand on his chest too. Look at each other." Again, wide eyes and blush. Marinette did what she was told.

"Are you okay with this? I mean obviously if you would of known what the pictures were you wouldn't invite me, you would ask like Chole or someone, but I don't want you uncomfortable.... You know?" He laughed and just smiled at Marinette. "It's fine. I wouldn't ask for anyone else." She looked up at Adrien and blushed slightly. "Perfect! Stay just like that! Don't move an inch!"

"Great! Next one!" Marinette tried to get up but failed. "Okay, this one I want you to sit on the couch girly, and then Adrien is going to lay down with his head in your lap!"

This was normal for both of them, but Marinette always did it with Chat Noir, who was really Adrien. So it felt normal. "Smile down at him, and look up at her. Great you two!" They finished the shot.

"Now get dressed for the next shoot! Nathalie!" Nathalie handed them both clothes. Adrien went back into the guest bathroom, and Marinette was in Adrien's.

This time, Marinette wore a red wine dress, that's sleeves were off the shoulder, and hugged her torso, flowing at the middle, and was longer in the back. Something like this:

 Something like this:

Marinette loved it. She also wore black heels, and her hair went into a more elegant bun with little strands of hair flowing down near her ears.

Adrien wore a regular black tuxedo with the same red wine tie.

When they saw each other, both just froze. Omg he's so perfect! Marinette thought. Wow, she's so beautiful. Adrien thought.

After they got over each other's appearances, they got in the car. "You look amazing Mari." Adrien said once in the car. "Thanks, you're amazing, I mean you look amazing, but you already knew that, I mean, thanks?" Adrien laughed and Marinette's face matched her dress.

When the car stopped, they were at the Effiel Tower. "Most romantic place in Paris!" The photographer said. The teens exchanged an embarrassed look. "Come on, we need to catch the sun setting."

They walked to the base of the tower, and got in the elevator. It was too small for Marinette, Adrien and the photographer to fit with all his equipment, so Marinette and Adrien went up first. Nathalie was going to help the photographer with his stuff.

When Marinette heard they would ride by themselves, she went wide eyed. Omg, alone for like 5 minutes and another 5 while the photographer comes up! Omg! I'm the most romantic place in Paris! Dream come true! Marinette thought.

The door closed in the elevator. Adrien just stared at Marinette. She never wore dresses. And Marinette stared back. They stood like that the whole time up. She just gazed into those emerald eyes. And him, those bluebell beauties. "Mari... I think. I think i-" The doors to the elevator opened.

They both exit the elevator. "Oh my God! I've never been up here in the evening! It's so beautiful..." Marinette said leaning on the railing and gazing at the city. Adrien joined her. "Yeah, it is..." But Adrien wasn't looking at the city. His head was turned towards Marinette.

"Adrien.....I..." They stared into each other's eyes. Leaning closer. Their noses we're almost touching. "Mari..."

______________________________________

Omg! Kissing?? Thanks for reading! More LadyChat coming, as I said in last chapter, I don't like writing the akuma scenes much. Bug out! ❤️🐞