Chapter Twenty

Inside the house, teenagers were everywhere. "Drink?" Alya asked gestering towards the many red cups on the kitchen counter. "No thanks." I was being rebellious tonight, but i still would never drink underage. Besides, what if Paris needs Ladybug? I can't be drunk while fighting crime.

"Let's dance! Find some guys....maybe Nino...."

"Sure! And you won't need to find Nino, he's right there.... With Adrien..." I said the name with poison, and with a scowl. "You go ask him to dance, I would rather not be next to him." I said joining the crowd on the floor.

"Ok! I'll catch you later! Call me if you need anything!" She walked over to Nino and Adrien. Thankfully, he hadnt seen me.

I find a cute boy in the crowd, and decide to ask him to dance. "Dance with me?" I asked grabbing his hand. "What's a pretty girl like you asking me to dance with you for?" He asked with a smirk, but following me to an open area to dance.

"Why wouldn't I want a cute guy to dance with me?" I said swinging my hips. I can see Adrien watching me out of the corner of my eye. "What's your name, pretty girl?" He asked. Adrien's still watching. "Marinette." I said. He's still watching. "Josh." He said. I can still see Adrien watching. I decided to make his blood boil.

So I kissed him.

I kissed Josh. And I saw Adrien's eyes fill with anger and jealousy. I broke the kiss and lead him to the kitchen, where we passed Adrien, my shoulder bumping into his, and I kept my eyes straight forward. Like he wasn't there. He stormed out of the kitchen, and went God knows where. "Josh, do you want to go back and dance?" I asked.

He nodded, and we went back to the dance floor. We danced again. I had fun. But, it didn't feel right. Adrien, when I was with him, it felt right.

TW////Not explicit or actual events but hints at sexual assault and/or r4pe. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable. Resume after //// :)

Josh took my hand again, and lead me upstairs. My mind, still thinking of Adrien, didn't stop me until it was too late. "Where are we going?" I dared to ask.

"To a room."

"Why?"

"I want you. Don't you want me, pretty girl?"

"It's Marinette. No, please, can we go back downstairs?" I tried to pull my arm away. "No!" He yanked me up the steps again, but I pulled back. "Stop! Let go!" I punched him in the stomach, but that did nothing but piss him off.

"STOP! HELP!" He slammed me into he wall, and covered my mouth. I struggled to get out of his grip, but it was no use. I resorted to my last option. I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, and ran like hell.

I got down 5 steps, before he grabbed my ankle and pulled it, making me slam down on the ground. He pulled me by my ankle, back up the stairs.

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!" I scratched my nails into the stairs to try and stop myself.

////TW Resume////

In a blur, Josh was on the ground. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" There stood Chat Noir. He leaned down to help me up. "What did he do?" He asked examining me.

"I'm fine, really. Thank you!" I threw my arms around his neck, and burried my head in his neck, sobbing.

"I'll take you home, come on." We went into a room, where the window was open. He went out on the ledge, and grabbed me, extending his pole so we were thrown into the air.

"How did you find me?" I asked him, my head still burried into his neck. "Uh, i-i.... Heard....you?" He said more like a question. "Oh." I said not really buying it.

"We're you, by chance, watching me?" I asked. "No! Yes! Maybe? No." He said blushing madly. "Awwwww, Noir!" I said playfully pinching his cheek as he set us down at my apartment.

"OH!" I said taking out my phone. I text Alya saying I went home. Me and Chat went into my room, and I went into my bathroom to change into my PJ's.

I came out and put my hair in a braid. I look up from the mirror to see Chat blushing madly. "Is- whose's is that?" Chat asked reffering to what I was wearing.

I look down to see that I'm wearing one of Adrien's shirts. It's a dress on me, so I had just been wearing it by itself. "Oh.. Adrien's." I said with more poison.

"Are you...mad or something?" Chat asked as I sat down behind him messing with his hair. "You could say that." I said hatred dripping from my voice. "What, uh. What happened?" He said.

"Long story short, he kissed another girl." I said running my fingers through his hair. He purred. Wait? He purred?!

"Did you just purr?!" I said excited. "I guess so..." He blushed. "So are you sure he kissed her? Not the other way around?" He said trying to change the subject.

"I'm still on the fact that you purr!" I said. "Yes! I purr! Get over it! Answer my question." He said embarrassed.

I layed down on my bed, and he layed next to me. "Yeah. I walked into class, and he was kissing a girl. I ran after that and stayed home for a while upset. Alya dragged me to a party, and she had a plan to make his jealous. Which me being dumb, i decided 'hey! Let's go upstairs with the creepy boy'!" I said sighing.

"You're not dumb. He said. "Yes I am." I replied leaning my head on his chest. He reached over and stroked my hair.

"I made a mistake." I said. "You both made mistakes. But, maybe hear him out. You guys can work things out."

"I'm not so sure. I'll think about it." I said. "Can you stay with me while I fall asleep, Chat?"

"Of course."

_________________________________________

Ahh! I updated finally! Just so you guys know, I'm probably going to make an actual schedule for this book. I'm going to be updating every Sunday! Yay! Updates! Hopefully I can keep to it!? Thanks for reading! Bug Out! 🐞❤️🐞❤️