Chapter Twelve

*next day from last chapter*

"Marinette, wake up!" Alya shook Marinette awake. "What?" Marinette yawned. "School, remember? We're going to be late!" As usual.

The girls get dressed, Alya in normal clothes, and Marinette in the outfit they talked about the night before. (Adrien's jean jacket, white tank, black ripped shorts) and put her hair in a messy bun.

The girls left after having breakfast, and walked to school. "Adrien's going to freak when he sees you. I know it!" Marinette laughed. "You watch girl."

Marinette and Alya walked up to Nino and Adrien who were talking. "Hey guys." Marinette said. Adrien turned around. He froze when he saw his jacket, and grinned. "You look great Mari. Told you it looked good on you." Nino raised his eyebrows and Alya pulled him aside, probably telling him what's been going on.

"Thanks. You're okay looking. I guess." Marinette joked. Did she just flirt? Adrien thought. And she didn't stutter.

Adrien laughed. "Have you worked on the Chat Noir and Ladybug dsigns anymore?"

"Yeah, I made this dress." She showed him a design of a ladybug dress. "Hey, maybe we could try working at your house again?" Adrien asked. "Yeah, about that... Im sorry. I just-" Mari began.

"It's fine Marinette. Promise." She beamed and pulled her jacket, well his, around her more. Adrien smiled at this. She's so cute, and she just talked to me I'm without stuttering.

*During math*

"Hey Adrikins! Sit with me! Move Sabrina!" Chole took ahold of Adrien's arm as soon as he walked in the classroom door and pulled him toward her seat.

"I'm good, I'll just sit with Marinette." Adrien said pushing her hand of his arm. Chole gasped and glared at her. Marinette just shrugged. "Sorry Chole, I need 'Adrikins' help." The classroom laughed at Marinette making fun of Chole's nickname. Adrien couldn't help but laugh with them. "Whatever!" She stormed to her seat.

"Alright settle down. I want you to work on problems 3-19 with your partner. They're due at the end of the period."

Adrien used Marinette's math book to explain to her how to do the problem. But Marinette just stared at Adrien, not even looking at the book. When he saw her, he laughed. "Why am I even bothering."

"You know you love me." She bopped his nose and smiled. He rolled his eyes. The whole period they just stared dreamily into each other's eyes leaning on their fists.

When the bell rang, they made no moves to get up. "Come on love birds, it's art time." Marinette finally broke the staring and collected her things. Adrien did the same. Nino and Alya laughed at their friends and left the classroom. The teacher was in the hall, dealing with a student.

"Was that at all helpful?" Adrien asked smiling up at Marinette while packing his stuff away. "Totally." She said and walked out.

God I love that girl. What did I just say? I love her? I love her! I love Marinette! I love-

Adrien's thoughts were inturupted by screams. Akuma attack. Ladybug! But I just said I love Marinette. Can you love 2 people at the same time?

Adrien was alone in the classroom, so he took that chance to transform. "Plagg, Claws Out!" Chat Noir walked out of the classroom.

A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes was floating in mid air, but on a cloud. Around him was lightning bolts, and inside the school it was raining. "I am Storm! Soon all of Paris will be mine!"

"How many weather freaks have we had now? Like 4?" Adrien said.

"3 actually." Ladybug dropped next to him. "Nice to see you M'Lady. Did you do something new with your hair?"

"No, why?"

"It just looks pretty."

Ladybug blushed. Wait Ladybug blushed? I made her blush? Huh. Marinette was right, compliments do work. Chat thought.

"Any ideas about an akuma? I don't see anything on him. Exept for that!" Ladybug said pointing to a bracelet he wore around his wrist. "Good eye M'Lady." Ladybug blushed again. "Enough. We need to get the akuma. Any ideas?"

"Don't look at me, you're the smart one." Chat Noir said shrugging. Ladybug rolled her eyes, but giggled. "Well you're not wrong. I have a plan, but I don't know if it will work."

"You always say that, and it ends up being the same plan that saves Paris." Ladybug shook her head smiling. "You are too much Kitty. Okay, so i'm going to try and tie his limbs together with my yo-yo. You try to grab the bracelet while he's tied up."

"Did you just make a pun?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Just go."

Ladybug flung her yo-yo outward, and it wrapped around "Storm". Chat Noir tried to grab the bracelet, but was struck by a lightning bolt and thrown across the room."

"Chat Noir! Are you okay?!" She kneeled over him. "Just fine M'Lady. Any other ideas?"

They watched the boy. He stared at whoever his victim was, and then whatever he wished, rain, lightning, you know, would happen. "Of course! Turn the lights off! He has to be able to see!"

Chat Noir rushed to the switch, and flicked them off. "Now, let's try this again, shall we?" Chat Noir said.

"No, there's still light from outside coming in. We need....Lucky Charm!"
Ladybug threw her yo-yo in the air, and down came a blindfold. "Where's the pinata?" Adrien joked. "Haha. Very funny. Now, I'm going to tie him up again, and you're going to come up behind him and blindfold him. Then we can get the bracelet!"

"Sounds like a plan bugaboo." Marinette rolled her eyes at the name but said nothing, smiling. Chat Noir hopped silently behind the akumatized boy and waited for Ladybug.

She once again threw her yo-yo around him, and kept it tight. Behind him, Chat Noir put on the blind fold. "Get this off!" He cried. "Sorry Stormy, no can do." Adrien said. Ladybug grabbed the bracelet and threw it on the ground, smashing it with her foot. "Time to de-evilized!"

Next she threw her Lucky Charm in the air and cried: "Miraculous Ladybug!" The pink wave came, and all damage went back to normal.

"Another day, another Akuma smashed. Pleasure doing business with you M'Lady." Chat Noir said bowing in front of Ladybug and kissing her hand. "The pleasure's all mine Kitty." He stood back up grinning. Ladybug rolled her eyes. "Bug out!" She threw her yo-yo out and was about to swing, but turned back and kissed Chat Noir on the cheek. He froze in shock and she left.

Chat Noir put a hand up to his cheek. I've been waiting for that for so long. But what about Marinette? I love her. And now, I think I love Ladybug again too.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading! More cute couple stuff including LadyNoir and Adrinette are coming up! Stay tuned! Bug out! ❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈