Chapter Sixteen

"Marinette?!"

They broke apart and Marinette turned to see Nathanieal.  "Nathanieal! What are you doing in here? The bakery's closed!" Marinette asked blushing furiously.

"I came to see you-" Nathanieal started to say.

"She's busy. Obviously." Adrien said stepping in front of Marinette, glaring at Nathanieal.

"What's he doing here?" Nathanieal said moving to look at Marinette behind Adrien.

"He's uh-"

"Her boyfriend." Adrien said not breaking his glare.

"What? Since when?"

"Does it matter?" Adrien said raising his eyebrow. "Marinette, what do you see in him?" Nathaniel asked looking at Marinette with a sad gleam in his eyes.

"Uh, um. Nathanieal... I-"

"She's doesn't have to answer you. Get out. Didn't you hear her? The bakery's closed." He continued to glare at him until he turned around and left.

"Adrien!" Marinette hit him once Nathaniel left. He turned around and grinned at her. "What? Did I say something?" They laughed and Marinette pecked him on the lips.

"Don't be jealous. I told you, I'm all yours."

"What? Jealous? I don't know what your talking about." He grinned down at her.

"He doesn't deserve Marinette. I could treat her right. She should be mine. Adrien is using her. My beautiful Marinette..." Nathaniel was walking down the sidewalk, kicking at rocks.

"A poor soul. In love with a girl who only likes him as a friend. Perfect for my akuma..." A purple outline of a butterfly appears on Nathaniel's face.

"Hello. You've already met me, but your feelings are so strong, I must bring you back. Evillistrator..."

"Hello Hawkmoth." Nathaniel turned into the Evillistrator, with his tablet on his arm. "You know the drill Evillistrator."

"Yes Hawkmoth. Marinette will be mine!" Turning on his heel with a wicked grin, he headed back to the bakery.

This time, he watched the two inside, waiting for the right time. He watched as Marinette kissed Adrien again. "That should be me!"

As the two went upstairs, the Evillistrator leaped to the roof of the bakery/house to keep an eye on them.

He watched as Adrien pushed Marinette onto the couch. He climbed on top of her grinning, and kissed her. She held his cheeks as they kissed, his hands on each side on Marinette's body.

Nathaniel glared at Adrien. "You don't deserve her..." He waited until they got dressed for bed and got in. "Why is he still here?!" The Evillistrator thought. Once they were done cuddling, kissing, and actually settled down for sleep, Nathaniel waited to hear snoring.

He snuck into her room, and over to the bed. "My beautiful Marinette." He brushed hair out of her face. "You will be mine."

Careful not to wake her, he picked her up bridal style, and carried her out the window. He leaped down the fire escape, and took her to the abandoned  building on Main Street, where his lair had been before.

He carried her into the building and tied her hands behind her back, laying her on a couch. Then he shoved a cloth in her mouth. "You will love me, or you will stay tied up." He whispered to her.

She stirred. "Abrebim?" Her call for Adrien was muffled by the cloth in her mouth. Blinking a few times she opened her eyes. "Abrebim? Abrebim?!" As she ajusted to the light, she saw the Evillistrator in front of her. They were in some sort of warehouse. "Mafanwool? Fth thoting om? (Nathaniel, what's going on?)." She tried to itch her arm, and that's when she realized her arms were tied behind her back. "Fid thoo fifmaf fe?! Fth tho thoo vanf? Fairf Abrebrim?" (Did you kidnap me?! What do you what? Where's Adrien?) Tears started to stream down her face. "Fees! Foun fret Fe! Fees feth Fe tho!" (Please! Dont hurt me! Please let me go!)

The Evillistrator just laughed. "Adrien isn't here. And there's nothing to be afraid of, i wouldn't hurt you."

He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Fount futh fe! Fur fefuffing!" (Don't touch me. You're disgusting!)

"I'll be back later. I need to deal with him." The Evillistrator said flicking the warehouse lights off and leaving Marinette a crying mess all alone in the dark.

She sobbed until there was nothing left for her to cry. She screamed until her voice was gone. But still, she was all alone.

*Back to Marinette's house*

Adrien heard stirring, and the creak of wood as someone walked. He reached over to Marinette's side of the bed determined to pull her closer, but felt nothing there.

"Marinette?" Adrien opened his eyes and looked around the room. She wasn't in the bathroom, the lights were off and the door was open.

Then he saw the window open. Fully open, big enough for someone to come in. "Marinette!" She had been taken.

Marinette, how did I let this happen. I couldn't protect you. Adrien scolded himself. "Claws out." Adrien turned to Chat Noir in a flash of green.

"I will get you Marinette.... I promise.."   He leaped building to building, losing himself in the night Paris. Looking for the love of his life...

______________________________________

Sorry it's short, it's events make up for it though. Thanks for reading! Bug out! 🐈❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞