Chapter 1

‘I’ve seen the messages on your phone Jack! How can you deny it?’ I shouted at my boyfriend in the middle of the busy train station.

‘ I haven’t been seeing anyone else, I only love you baby!’ he replied.

‘Well, who is this Sarah you’ve been having sexual conversations with by text message!’ The whole station was now staring at us, but I didn’t care. The tears were streaming down my face. I didn’t need this.

‘No one hun. Amber you are the only one for me’ he put on the fake puppy dog face and went to grab my arm.

‘Don’t touch me! We are finished I don’t ever want to see you again!’ I screamed and ran off ignoring his pleading calls. In the past year I had caught him cheating 3 times, but every time he promised he would change, I was the sucker and took him back. Not this time.

I stormed through the station not really knowing where to, barging into people but I didn’t care. I had to keep walking, I knew when I stop I would break down. I turned round checking I could no longer see him when I crashed into someone and went flying. I landed painfully on my ankle.

‘DO YOU MIND! Watch where you’re going next time idiot!’I shouted holding my ankle.

‘I am so sorry, I didn’t see you and you were walking pretty fast’ said a boy with a very strong Northern accent. ‘Hey, what’s wrong, you’ve been crying?’ he asked.

I turned my head to look up at the boy I had just bumped into and gasped. ‘But you’re... you... it’s...wow...’