Dance, Dance (1)

Cailee

The sun and my makeup had set and I was ready to party.

I was wearing a little black dress that reached my mid-thigh and sparkly black single-strapped heels.

Carson had put on a miniskirt her mom would never let her wear and the matching top with strappy heels

There was a knock on my bedroom door, so I got up to answer it. I opened the door a little to peek out. Carl was on the other side of the door smiling.

"We're almost ready, dweeb," I said with an eyeroll.

"You guys are taking five-ever," he pouted. "The party's gonna be over by the time you're done."

"Then let us finish up," I said pushing his head back with my hand and shutting the door. Carson and I giggled and put on some jewelry and perfume before we all left in Aubrey's car.

"I already called some people up and they should be on their way to the house with drinks and shit," Carl stated as we pulled up to his house. We all hopped out of the car and walked through the front gate.

"Carson and I are gonna go set some stuff up, we'll see you at the party," Aubrey said with a smirk. I widened my eyes at her and she skipped away with Carson. I turned around to see Carl smirking as well. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip to tease him. His cheeks went pink and I grabbed his hand.

"C'mon," I leaned close to his ear. "Need my daily dose of Carlilingus."

Carl

"Holy shit," We were both panting after a strictly oral session (she didn't want me to fuck her look up before the party).

"Now I'm ready to get lit," Cailee breathed. I facepalmed and kissed her forehead. "No, turnt!"

"Please stop, you're killin' me."