Home

Cailee

Fiona put dinner onto my plate and we joined everyone else at the table. I sat next to Carl and gave him a quick smile before we started to dig in.

"I just wanna say that I'm proud of you," Fiona said as she lifted her cup, "To Carl." Everyone lifted their cups and we took sips of our drinks. Soon the room filled with chatter and laughter, just like the old days.

I took another sip of my drink and felt a hand on my thigh. I looked over at Carl and he kept talking to Lip as he inched further up my thigh. I took a bite of my food and felt his fingers dip under my skirt. He started to rub me on top of my panties and I chewed slower without even realizing it.

"Hey Cailee, you alright? Look a little pale..." Debbie noticed. Carl slipped his finger into my panties and teased my entrance.

"O-oh, yeah, this food is just-" I stuttered and Carl slipped his finger inside, "-REALLY fucking good." Debbie nodded and went back to eating.

I pushed food around on my plate and Carl moved his finger in and out of me faster. I bit down on the inside of my lip, nearly drawing blood. How could he be acting so normal right now? Oh right, he isn't the one getting finger fucked at dinner! He added another finger and pressed on my g-spot harder. I covered up a moan by clearing my throat.

The room was starting to spin and I felt my high approaching. I squeezed Carl's thigh and stretched to try and conceal my orgasm. After I'd come down from the high the chatter had stopped and everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I took the last bite of my meal and got up to put my plate in the sink. Everyone watched as I headed up the stairs. I heard low talking and loud whispers coming from downstairs and shook my head.

Carl

I jogged up the stairs and into my room. Cailee was looking out of the window. I shut the door and walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You are something else, Gallagher."

"And you love it," I replied, kissing her lips. My hand trailed down to squeeze her butt but she pulled away from me.

"Uh-uh, we had a deal," she started, "You didn't cooperate. Now you don't get dessert."

"That's not fair," I pouted.

"You weren't a good noodle. Now come on, sleep time," she said and changed into one of my T-shirts. I groaned and stripped down to my boxers and undershirt before climbing in bed next to her.

"Goodnight baby," I whispered before snaking my arms around her.

"Goodnight, bad noodle."

_

I groaned as I woke up from a wet dream. It had been fucking amazing and I was mad I'd woken up.

The pleasure hadn't stopped yet, though. My eyes shot open and I looked down at the rising and falling blanket. When I pulled it back, I was half way in Cailee's mouth.

"Holy fuck," I whisper-yelled. She pulled me out of her mouth and worked me with her hand with a smirk.

"It was poking me in the stomach when I woke up. Keep it down, Liam is asleep," Cailee giggled before taking me back in her mouth. I shut my eyes and groaned, gripping her hair. She started going faster and added one of her magical hands into the mix, causing me to buck my hips up.