Part 1

Thursday: First Day of School

"...She always does that though! It drives me crazy Liv! How can anyone on earth think that it's okay to give yourself drag queen eyebrows! I've hinted, offered a makeover, but nothing! I just want to help!"

"You focus on the strangest things! She can wear her eyebrows however she wants too!"

"Ugh! Honestly! Your lucky you have me as a friend!"

Walking out of the cafeteria Crysti stopped and turnt towards me. "Meet me near the gates after the bell goes, okay?"

"Yeah. See ya" I reply, walking in the opposite direction of hers.

School has been a never-ending story so far. My subconscious mind is constantly chanting 'just one more hour Liv, one more hour until the most boring first day of school is over!' Unfortunately for me my next period is History. Last years teacher was a short, plump old lady who spent most of the lessons talking about the history in her own personal life as if she was my old smelly aunt! Let's hope this year isn't a repeat; I don't want any F's on my future CV .

Our class has ended up having to wait 10 whole minutes until we can finally hear the footsteps of our new teacher behind us. I turn to give him or her a disapproving look for making us wait in a cramped hallway with germs and diseases floating through the air. A handsome young man was walking down the coridoor towards the class like a Calvin Klein model working the strip of the catwalk. Hair bouncing, shoulders swaying, his black formal suit jacket hung loosely over them with no hand support. His hands were otherwise occupied, gently placed in the pockets of his black Capri bottoms. Stopping roughly two feet away from me, he glanced left and right across the students of this class, checking them out before stopping at me. He's probably wondering why I am looking at him with a seriously annoyed expression on my face.

Dark green eyes stare back at me. This man is seriously tall, maybe 6'4 or something! He looks pretty buff and strong. In my opinion, the sexiest thing about a guy is his back. A perfect smooth, muscular back with a big groove in the middle. Hmm *shudder*. Crysti's dirty mind is rubbing off on me! Sadly, the image of a glossy male back blurrs away from me where I am met with a quirky grin and a raised eyebrow. Oh hehe! whoops, those images are only for dreams Liv!

Sometimes you just can't help but dream about guys though. What? i'm a teenage girl, I have an excuse!  Besides i'm not really a sexually comfortable, put-it-out-there type of girl, so I can get away with it this time. I bet I look absolutely ridiculous right now, but trailing back to my earlier thoughts, I wonder if this teacher has a nice back? He has a nice face, so why not? Also his caramel skin looks really soft and nice to touch. W-Wait, he's a teacher! Ew Liv! Serious Ew! I hope it isn't obvious that I am stunned by this guys awesome looks because excuse the stereotyping, but we all know what comes with great looks. An even greater ego!!!

He looks at me like I am a mental patient, clears his throat and shuffles through the class of roughly twenty to reach the door. I have a little OCD, so being squished in a small space breathing in other people's methane doesn't go down well. Actually, so much that I have to retain myself from doing a little joy dance when I enter the airy classroom! Making sure I chose a seat furthest away from everyone right at the back near a window, I set me and my things down and then calmed my nerves about those gross thoughts earlier.

"Alright! Ladies and Gents settle down please the holidays are over! Now, I am Mr Smith and I will be your teacher for the next year. I fully expect you to meet the course outlines, get excedingly good grades, tell your parents that i'm awesome and make me look like the fabulous, handsome teacher that i am" He said in his slightly annoying posh accent smirking.