Part 12

"Urrrrm. Okay! Okay, okay! Please tell me, that you work part time as a gardener!"

"Haha! Nope" This better be a mirage or something! How freaking cliche!

"Argh!!!! Why, do you keep popping up everywhere?" He hold his hands up in defence on each side of his head in a surrender motion standing in front of me in all of his glory, wearing quarter length jeans, tennis shoes and a stripey t-shirt.

"Hey! It's not like i'm doing it on purpose! I didn't even recognize your voice on the phone! and i'm good with voices! If i'd have known it was you i would have hired a different sitter, because you have some silly issues with me that you can't just let go! Honest!" Trying his hardest not to smirk just makes his dimples even hotter.

"You sound amused! Why are you amused?!! I'm clearly not the only one with issues!" Dimples or not. This guy seriously brings out the devil in me!

"Oh stop being a drama queen and get your arse in here! George can't wait to meet you!" He says ushering me in with his hands, gently clapping them in excitement.

I casually step through the giant oak doors and into his beautiful home, making sure to wipe my shoes on the doormat. The hallway is filled with the most beautiful pieces of artwork i have ever seen! Statues, paintings, a wierd glass structure thing, all staring back at me in their glory as though i am on a trip to the Tate Modern!

"George? That's almost as ancient as this house. Hold on. You have a son? You seem young!" I'd completley forgotten about the fact that i am babysitting someone, because of Smith's annoying self!

"Errrm... well sort of"

Smith picks a coat off of the rack, he must be eager to go. I'd never expected this guy to be a father, but i really need to stop stereotyping him. He led me down the long wide hallway, i make sure to check out the artwork as i sweep past them, a wide staircase is right at the end curling outwards at the top so you can either go left or right. The floors oak, a dark mahogany colour, of course i am secretly thankful for the lack of dirt and dust they hold.

Just before we reach the cream carpeted stair case, he directs me to the right and instructs me to stand near the doorway, whilst he went in and told George i'd arrived. Okay, time to put on the friendly babysitter face Liv! There's no doubt that i probably look miserable after the morning i've had!

Peeping his head into my vision he nods his head to the left, meaning he wants me to come in. I walk into the spacious room that is indeed the living room, and stand opposite Smith who is gesturing his hands towards the corner of the room.

"Olivia, meet George!" 

A gigantic fluffy, white and brown St. Bernard  with big eyes sat in the corner of the living room panting at me, with a long string of drool hanging from the side of his mouth. Beside him lays a chewed up sloppy tennis ball covered with mowed grass. I hope this big guy ain't expecting me to touch that! The ball i mean.

"A dog? Really! I'm babysitting a Dog! (clears throat) Re-enactment! 'Oh hi sweetie how were things with the sitting? Oh Fine mum, except i looked after a dog for 2 hours!' Did you miss read my business card?"

"Haha! Your pretty funny outside of school!"

The temper is nearly there! Why does he have to take the piss all the time! Smith just stand next to me with puppy dog eyes and his hands pointed upwards in to a prayer position. George lounged across the floor whilst moving his ball across the wood with his paw. As my eyes drift back to Smith i realised that his mouth was slightly open as if he was about to say something else.

"Please Olivia!! Please, please, please, please! And besides i see him as a son! I treat him like i would a son! and he definitely see's me as a father figure!" He plasters a fake cheesy grin across his mouth and widens his eyes.