Chapter 88 - The Morning Glow

Ishani stirred and tried to get up but something restricted her to do so. She blinked and waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Then as her eyes fell on her side, a satisfied smile stretched on her face.

Rudra's face was buried in the curve of her shoulder with one arm of his draped around her waist and legs meshed with hers.

Her gaze turned, loving the moment it fell on the peaceful look on his face. She snuggled closer to his warmth and closed her eyes and felt his arm tightening around her.

If this was a dream then she didn't want to wake up at all.

Hours later, Rudra blinked twice before opening his eyes. The early morning light had actually filtered into the room and was falling on his face. He was about to get up but felt constricted. Slanting his head, he looked at the beautiful creature sleeping in his arms. Her face was red and flushed with sleep, and her hair was spread on the pillow in a meshed-up mass.

If he was only a man looking at the woman he had made love to then she would be the most beautiful one in the world. And, suddenly he wanted to be just that man and nothing else.

Get a grip, his inner-self chided him.

Closing his eyes, Rudra pulled his left arm from below her head and then unclasped his other hand from around her waist. Slowly he unmeshed his legs from hers and sat up on the bed.

He looked at the bedside table for the pills that had been his bedtime companion for so long but found none.

Had he really slept without the pills?

How is that possible?

His head did not feel heavy and neither did he feel any pang of his nightmarish dreams. Strangely he felt refreshed meaning he has had a dreamless sleep the entire night.

How is it possible?

Rudra was about to get up from the bed when he heard Ishani stir next to him. He flicked his gaze back at her and saw her stretching in her sleep. As she twisted her body to his side, the covers slipped away exposing her naked breast.

Suddenly every sane sense left him and he turned towards her. Slipping inside the covers, he pulled her towards him and pressed his face into her throat. Her intoxicating smell engulfed his senses fuelling the sleeping remnants of desire in him.

"Rudra!" she softly moaned twining her arms around his neck as she surrendered to his feverish kisses on her throat.

The morning rays rained a softer glow as the passion in them reached new heights.

Rudra grunted in his sleep irritated but then slipped into a deep slumber the next minute as someone caressed his forehead. The warmth of the hand was so soothing that his inner self instantly felt at peace.

Ishani looked at him as he squinted his closed eyes against the mid-morning rays of the sun falling on his face. She drew the curtains instantly and sat next to him. Placing her hand on his forehead, she started to stroke softly and felt him snuggle closer to her. She smiled and felt her heart swell up with love.

"Sleep baby," she whispered placing tender kisses on his forehead and eyes.

It was finally afternoon Rudra opened his eyes and scanned the room instantly. He was still in Ishani's bed but minus her. His head snapped up the moment the empty side made its presence felt. Looking around, he tried to find her but couldn't.

"Ishani?" he called out and was about to get up when she appeared near the door of the balcony.

As she looked on something unhindered slithered through his veins, and involuntarily he extended his hand towards her.

"Hey!" she greeted as she slipped next to him.

"Hey!" he replied, not able to stop a genuine smile settling on his face.

Ishani looked at him strangely not at all recognising this Rudra who was smiling goofily at her. There was something in his eyes that was more than just satisfaction.

All this while many people had come to wake him up but somehow she hadn't had the heart to interrupt his sleep. Even Ram had come to wake him up but had left without doing so when he had seen the serenity on his slumberous face.

But right now as he played with the loose strands of her hair the pleasure on his face was something else.

"What's that face?" she asked taking his hand in hers and instantly felt him twining his fingers around hers.

"What face?" he asked trying hard to conceal the emotions threatening to consume him.

"That goofy face."

"Goofy face? I look like Goofy?"

She looked at him incredulously as he bit his lip and pulled her close. But she couldn't register anything else other than him biting his lip. He looked enduring yet hell sexy and yes, damn eatable.

"You don't look like Goofy but right now you have a goofy face," she said flicking a lock of hair from his forehead.

"I am just happy."

She smiled and moved into his arms. As they closed around her, she realised that he was still naked.

"Rudra?"

"What?"

"Get up and get dressed," she said shoving him a little towards the edge of the bed.

"Spoilsport!" he retorted grunting as he let her go.

He straightened and picked up the towel from the bed and tightened it around his waist.

She looked at his ripped back and instantly her mouth watered with greed. As he hunched lower to pick up the boxers, she gulped at the play of the muscles on his back and arm. He stretched a little and instantaneously the towel gripped tighter on his thighs making his bulge prominent.

Everything in her body just stilled and then burst with carnal lust as her brain recreated the images of that sinful organ in her mouth.

Holy shit!

Wetness, uncontrolled and hot, poured through her folds as a sudden disturbing arousal started to settle in her veins. Any minute now she would actually drag that towel off and let his silken yet hard length slide inside her salivating mouth.

Stop stretching dammit! She inwardly pleaded.

He turned away and she heaved a sigh of relief.

And, then her eyes fell on something that had caught her attention a long time ago but she had forgotten to ask.

"What do your tattoos mean?"

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest