Chapter 52 - Kisses of Passion

Ishani smiled and slipped inside the car and frowned. Papers, files and an open laptop were sitting on the back seat glorifying the fact that Rudra had been working relentlessly while waiting for her. She watched him as he straightened everything and slid into the driver's seat.

Pretending to sniff, she said in a rueful voice, "You are lying."

Rudra hand stiffened in mid-air as he heard her. He glanced at her face and saw her stifling a playful laugh.

"Ishani!" he chided as he pinched her cheek a little and buckled the seat belt.

"Ow!" she slapped his hand away and rubbing her cheek said, "Mr Sangawat, you don't get to do that."

"Shut up. I have the right to do that."

She smiled and looked at him mischievously.

"Then, I have the right to do this."

Leaning, she pulled his face towards her and kissed his cheek and then playfully licked the corner of his sharp jawline relishing the feel of his raspy beard against her soft tongue.

Rudra clutched the steering wheel hard to control the rising heat in his body. As her tongue reached his earlobe, a low growl escaped him and he let go of the wheel. Unclasping the belt and taking off his gloves in a hurry, he grabbed her neck and planted his lips on hers brutally. It had been days that he had tasted her and right now he wanted nothing other than her drugging tongue inside his mouth.

Biting it, he dragged it inside and let her do the rest. As it lapped against his own, he felt her moaning hard.

Ishani tried to move more into him but the seat belt clasped around her body restricted it completely. Groaning, she tried to let go but immediately felt his grip tighten around her neck. Her breathing was rasped and the belt constricting her bosom wasn't helping either.

Rudra knew if he didn't let go then she would choke but he simply didn't care. There was nothing he wanted more right now than her mouth on his. The more she tried to pull away, the more he pulled her towards him. And as this struggle increased they kissed each other with intensity breaking the strains of passion.

Her lungs were heaving for oxygen but somehow she liked this feeling of being restricted. Although she wanted to let go of his mouth, she also wanted to feel its wild hunger within her blood. Finally letting go, she gave herself completely into his control.

A low growl rumbled in his chest just as he felt her submitting to him. He grabbed her more tightly and pulled hard and she came. Plunging his tongue into the sweet caverns of her mouth, he licked every possible nook and corner. Then, slowly he dragged out his tongue and bit her lower lip dragging it as he let go of her mouth.

Her smouldering eyes were enough to convey how aroused she was and the unbridled lust in them told him that he could take her here and now if he wanted.

She breathed hard and heavy as her body tried to regulate the pulsating throb in her veins and instantly his eyes zeroed on the rise and fall of her breasts.

The moment his heated brain registered the sight in front, a primitive instinct flooded his blood burning it to obscurity. His hands moved towards her breasts as his eyes darkened with desire.

BWEEP! BWEEP!

The blaring horn of the security car behind them shattered the moment and he sprang away. Cursing under his breath, Rudra snapped the belt on and started the car. He put on his driving gloves and clutched the steering wheel hard. His hands were still itching to touch her alluring rounded mounds and play with their engorged nubs.

Dammit!

Pressing the accelerator a little too hard, he manoeuvred the car through the lane.

Ishani closed her eyes as they stopped at the traffic light just near her house. Her pulse was still racing and every time she licked her lips she could taste him. She wanted to steal a glance but her courage always failed her whenever she tried.

God, Ishani, you guys are a couple. You don't need anybody's permission to look at him.

I know but still......

She could almost see her heart huffing in irritation.

Summoning all her courage, she was about to look at him when the car suddenly stopped. She glanced outside the window and realised they had reached her home. Sighing, she stretched her hand towards the handle when the door opened from outside. She stepped out and found him looking at her with eyes of a lusting predator.

A little scared, she opened the gate and took the stairs on the double without a backward glance. As she heard footsteps climbing the stairs in a hurry, she quickly opened the door and was about to shut it when it was pushed from outside with full force.

Rudra picked her up and pinned her against the door.

Ishani whimpered as his body slammed into hers. His hand grabbed both of hers and constrained them behind her back. Then, the fingers of his other hand gripped her throat tightly.

"Don't ever tease me again," he said dangerously as he lowered his mouth towards her exposed neck.

His teeth bit into her soft flesh making her groan with both pain and pleasure. Just as his teeth started to graze along her shoulder blade, she squirmed hard brushing her lower body against his.

He hissed as her abdomen touched the stiffness in his loins.

Dammit! This woman is making him crazy.

Instinctively his fingers tightened their hold onto her throat making the grip deadly. He could feel her breathing getting constricted but he simply didn't care. She had driven him way past the normal norms of carnality. Licking his bite marks, he slowly reached her earlobe. The small stone stud on the hole stared, tempting him. Unable to resist, he took the soft flesh in his mouth and bit as hard as he could, earning an animalistic cry from her.

Hearing her pleasure, his grip tightened more on her throat.

Ishani was struggling to breathe but more than the pain, she felt her body flooding with erotic pleasure.

"I......can't......can't......breathe," she stuttered choking.

As Rudra looked up, his mind shut down as the heat of her wanton and hungry gaze turned every sane thought into smouldering ashes.

"That's why I am giving you mine."

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest