Chapter 38 - The Preparation

For the first time in all these years, Rudra switched off his phone and walked out to the balcony. He took a mouthful of water from the bottle in his hand and slowly gulped it down.

24 hours have passed since that shooting incident.

And, 24 hours had passed since Ishani left his penthouse suite scorning him.

Somehow he felt all his plans failing and his eyes narrowed as he tried to think of ways of getting her back on track. But the noise from Trafalgar Square reached him and distracted his mind.

Yes, he was in London.

Right after she had left, he had flown off to London.

His eyes lighted up as an idea struck him. He turned and pressed the intercom button.

"Manna! Ram Singh!"

Manna walked in hurriedly followed by Ram Singh and looked at him questioningly.

"Both of you leave for Delhi right now. You have some important work to take care of before I reach the city."

Both the brothers were about to dispute when Rudra glared at them warningly.

Defeated they started to leave when Rudra said, "And, Manna, tell Viman that I will be off work for two weeks. Also, tell Rohan to get the jet ready for the day after tomorrow."

To get her back, he will need to do something that he has never done in his whole life.

Get drunk!

He is definitely not a non-drinker but not also a regular one. He never developed a taste for alcohol as it made him lose control.

And, Rudraveer Sangawat never lost control.

But before getting drunk he will have to prepare himself for taking in that distasteful thing that people loved so much.

Picking up his phone, he switched it on and then selecting Nina's name from the contact's list, typed and sent a message.

'Want you here. Right NOW.'

Next, he dialled Mayank's number and just as the man answered, he instructed him, "Get Genus ready. I want the bar stocked up."

He was still speaking to Mayank when Nina walked in. She looked at him and was about to come close when the flick of his finger stopped her. Sighing audibly, she stayed where she was waiting for his phone call to end.

"Pour me a drink," he ordered briskly as he sat down on the sofa.

Nina's mouth opened in shock as she stared at him.

"But you don't drink," she said still standing where she was.

Rudra glowered at her with menacing eyes and she quickly went towards the bar.

"Make it neat."

Nina shot him a look of disbelief and then started pouring red wine, which was one he preferred if he ever felt like drinking, which was rare.

"Not wine."

This time Nina turned and stared hard.

What is this man trying to do?

"Nina, I need that drink now not tomorrow."

His crisp words woke her and she poured some scotch into the glass and handed it to Rudra.

"Turn off the lights and bolt the door."

After locking the door, Nina turned and saw Rudra gulping down the drink in one go.

What is he playing at?

"Another," he commanded and she took the glass from him.

The next also had the same fate as the earlier one. As she was going back to the bar again, she heard him say.

"Get the bottle."

She picked up the bottle and placed it in front of him.

30 minutes later, he was down 4 drinks but didn't quite feel the alcohol kicking in. This was another reason for him not drinking as it never really affected him. Irritated he picked up the bottle and gulp down more than a couple of mouthfuls. His throat burned as the liquid slowly passed through. As it settled in his stomach he started to feel the onset of the drunken stupor he had wanted.

Nina was still standing few feet away staring at him with a gaping mouth. She couldn't believe that the man who refused to even drink a single drop had almost finished more than half the bottle, and was still sitting absolutely unaffected on the sofa.

Rudra closed his eyes and instantly saw Ishani.

Damn! She looked sexy.

The sway of her hips excited him like hell. She turned into this erotic creature every time her eyes flashed with anger. And, each time he wanted to bite those curled lips and kiss her till she moaned his name.

He wanted her.

Beware, Rudra.

He cursed inwardly as his inner voice warned him.

Get a hold of your rising lust!

He needs to get her out of his mind if he needs to think straight.

He kept the bottle on the table and opened his eyes.

"Come here," he commanded as he flicked his finger towards Nina.

Scared yet excited, she slowly neared him but losing his patience Rudra yanked her towards him. Nina fell on top of him and slid to his feet.

"Suck me!"

She just nodded and started undoing the zipper of his trousers. As she pulled out his manhood, his drunkenness increased and he tilted his head back.

Just as he felt her lips closing on his shaft, he closed his eyes and waited for the sensations to rise but they did not.

She is not Ishani, his body and mind screamed at him in unison.

He clenched his hands in fists and switched off every sane thought.

Yeah, he could always do that.

Nina was not the only woman he had fucked. There were countless but he always kept his sexual trysts private and discreet. And, yes occasional.

Now as he felt his organ throbbing towards release, he pulled her up.

"Undress!"

Nina knew the drill; she turned and slid her skirt and panties off and waited for him to slide the condom in place. Just as she felt the latex covered tip touch the entrance of her inner core, she backed towards him a little and started to lower herself slowly.

However, he just clutched her waist and pulled her down plunging inside with one mighty push and Nina bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.

Suddenly Rudra pulled out and shoved her towards the sofa as he stood up.

"Turn around!"

She heard his command and instantly turned away from him and raised her butt towards him.

He plunged again and again inside her till he felt his much-awaited release. Done with it, he pulled out of her and discarded the condom in the nearby bin and walked away.

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest