Chapter 62 - She Wanted To Be A Woman

Ishani froze the moment she heard Rudra and then suddenly her body melted against him as started to caress her shoulder blades.

As he wrapped his arms around her midriff, she just leant on his chest wanting nothing but to feel his touch. He nuzzled the side of her neck and she just wrapped her arms around his hands circling her waist.

But more than his touch, his words aroused her. She looked at the sculpture and imagined them like it.

Every cell in her body just erupted with heat and desire the moment the image clicked in.

"Ishani!" he whispered in her ear throatily.

Closing her eyes, she tipped her head on his shoulder and let herself go.

"Do you want to leave?" he asked, his lips brushing along her earlobe.

Although she felt only electric pulses zipping through, her heart just pushed her body away from the sensations. For once she wanted to be a woman.

A woman who felt alive;

A woman who wasn't shy;

A woman who felt more beautiful than all the sculptures around her;

A woman who wanted to be naughty as hell;

A woman who wanted to play.

She turned and cupped his face in her palms.

"No, I don't want to leave. But what were you saying before that?"

Rudra tightened his arms around her and looked intently into her eyes.

"I said that I would love to have you wrapped around me like that," he replied, a glint of suggestiveness in his tone.

She tightened her fingers and smacked her lips to him, licking biting and tugging the lower lip in her teeth. Instantly she felt an inaudible moan rumbling in his chest and inwardly she smiled victoriously. Letting his mouth go, she glided her lips towards his ear and whispered.

"Then.....find me."

Saying this, she placed her hand on his eyes and stepped behind him.

Then, disappeared.

Rudra 's blood boiled with nothing but lust that too so intoxicating, it rendered him motionless for seconds. He turned just as he body found its life and discovered that she was gone.

Ishani stepped onto to the other side and looked up. She didn't know whether it was the energy flowing in this area or just the sculptures but she felt alive. And, it was like nothing before.

Suddenly she heard footsteps and she instantly moved away.

This game between them went on for several minutes and by the end of it, Rudra was more flustered than ever. He could see her glimpses here and there but every time he ventured in that area, she would vanish, don't know where.

But he was not giving up.

She was so overwhelmed with everything that she stepped away from one the sculptures and sat down on the steps, and just tipped her body on the stairs behind her. The sun was shining directly on her face as if paying homage.

She closed her eyes and let its warmth get to her. Since the time she had started the NGO and separated from her family, she had not taken a single holiday. Going away for a week had seemed out of question but right now with Rudra's help, she was doing something, which was definitely a once in a lifetime thing.

Till now she had been a prisoner of what had happened in the past but today she was not afraid anymore.

She spread her arms a little and inhaled as hard as she could. Along with the different scents in the air, a delectable aroma filled her senses; a scent that had been on her mind since that first day in SGH conference room.

She opened her eyes and saw his magnificent face towering and tried to think what she had ever done to deserve him. As he offered his hand she clasped it tightly and pulled him beside her.

Rudra gave in and sat down and felt her clutch his arm in her.

The peace and serenity of the whole place just got to them and they sat just enjoying their fluttering heartbeats and different sounds of nature.

He didn't know how much time they had been there sitting silently but he could sense that it was long as the light had become a bit low. He flicked his gaze on the sky and saw the sun going down. But somehow he didn't want to leave. There was something in the air that was so tranquil that it calmed and soothed his mind.

However, he didn't have a choice.

"Ishani!" he softly called.

"Hmm?"

"We need to go."

Ishani raised her head and looked into his eyes. The reluctance to leave was evident in the way he was looking at her. But she knew they had to. Sighing, she let him go. Just as he straightened and got up, she caught his hand.

Rudra turned and looked at her questioningly.

"Thank you!" she said cupping her hand in his.

"For what?"

"For this; for everything."

He smiled and pulled her up. Then meshing his fingers in hers, he kissed her forehead.

"Everything that's mine is yours."

They reached the hotel in another hour and straightaway went to their rooms.

She was still undressing when the message tone of her phone beeped.

'Take some rest, sweetheart. We'll meet at dinner at 9.'

She smiled and kept the phone down. Setting the alarm for 8, she slipped inside the covers. She was thinking about him as her eyes slowly drifted shut.

*****************

Rudra was standing on the balcony lost in thought.

What was happening to him?

Why was he changing?

You are losing your track, Rudra, his inner voice said.

How can I get everything under control?

Well, I am not going to help you this time. You will need to find your own way.

Saying this, it diminished within him.

He closed his eyes and tried to conjure the images of the past but couldn't. All he saw was her smiling at him.

Dammit!

He concentrated but suddenly it was broken by the ringing of his phone.

"Yes?"

"Hukum, Raijdas Jevar have signed the contract with Mr Virani," he heard Ram say.

Just as he heard him something sparked in his brain and everything from the past just bubbled inside.

He was back on track.

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest