And now I'm scared.

"U-um no?" It sounded more like a question.

"Just don't talk anymore." He demanded.

Not liking his tone, I replied, " You're not my Alpha, I don't need to listen to you!"

His lips then formed into a spiteful smirk.

"Oh, on the contrary, it was our Alpha's order. So, in a way, yes, you do need to listen to me."

I don't like this guy. Crossing my arms over my chest, I sat back and pouted.

"Why am I even here? Where is the rest of my pack?" Apparently, that wasn't the right thing to say because the next moment a harsh look formed on his face.

"There is no my pack anymore. You are all part of the Black Moon pack, at the bottom. The very bottom," Jeez, this guy needs to relax.

"Why am I here?" He put the car back in drive and started back towards the road. Why did he even stop in the first place?

"Didn't I just tell you this? Make somebody happy and mind your own business."

"This is my business. And no, you didn't tell me," I spoke making sure to extend the no.

He didn't reply.

"For the love of god just answer my question!" I screamed very frustrated with the guy.

"I. Told. You." He spoke through clenched teeth. " You pups are now part of-"

"No," I interrupted.

"Why am I in this car with you?" I couldn't help but to speak with distaste.

He gave me a look as if to say the feelings mutual.

"Please just answer that question and I'll be quiet." He sighed, but nonetheless, finally cooperated.

"The Alpha asked me specifically to drive you to our pack house. For some idiotic reason, you fainted earlier." The boy took a second to glare at me before looking back at the road.

I felt goosebumps rise on my arms at the mention of Alpha Hunter.

My mind wandered from there on, would he reject me? Would I reject him? What if he kills me? I mean, one less problem for him.

"And why did he do that?"

"I don't know, I don't question our Alpha." He didn't know we we're mates. I mean of course not, there is no way he would have spoke or treated the Alpha's mate the way he was treating me.

It's better off this way. Maybe if he rejects me, I can live my life like I wanted. Go to a school far, far, away from here.

After 10 minutes of endless driving, I attempted to make conversation.

"So... What's you name?"

No reply.

"Well, my names R-"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" He muttered angrily.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well technically, you told me to stay quiet not shut up."

"And now I'm telling you to shut up."

"Chill, I just asked for your name." I decided to ignore him and stare outside for the next few minutes.

"Greg."

Startled by the voice cutting the silence, I pathetically stuttered, "w-what?"

"My name is Greg."