"Hey we're gonna go to the hospital! Again." She said and kissed them on the head and they instantly shushed up. She couldn't believe they were already 9 months old and crawling and nearly talking.

She carried them back to her bedroom
and sighed when Fred was still in bed. She sat the twins on the bed and let them crawl onto him while she grabbed Fred a coat and pants. "What the hell?" He asked and opened his eyes and instantly smiled as he saw the twins.

"Dada!" They said together.

"They're just like Georgie and I were, talking in synchronisation from the beginning." he said and picked them up. Finally he got dressed and they went to go floo to St. Mungo's.

"Were looking for Ginny Weasley." Hermione said at the front desk.

"Room 213." The bored witch said and the family of four walked to the elevator once again and walked down floor 2 until they found room 13. Hermione opened the door and Ginny was sitting up, snogging Harry.

"Merlin Ginny." Fred said and the two broke apart quickly.

"Sorry, everyone is out getting a snack so we just thought..."

"So you aren't having any contractions?" Hermione asked, changing the subject. She sat in a chair and breast-fed Dori and George at the same time.

"Nope. I'm all fine." Ginny said and Beatrice and Ron walked into the room.

"Hey." Beatrice said and sat next to Hermione.

"Hey." Hermione said.

"Wow, they're getting so big." Beatrice said as she admired the twins.

"I know! I can't believe they're already 9 months old, time really flies." Hermione said and Ginny gasped in pain.

"Okay, that was a contraction." She said and laid down flat on her back.

***
"One more push!" The nurse announced and Ginny pushed again before the sound of a babies cried filled the room.

"She's beautiful. What'll we call her?" Harry asked.

"Lily Luna Potter."

"I love it." He said and looked into the eyes of his daughter. Her eyes weren't even really blue, they were already green. Just like her father and grandmother.

***

"Now what?" Fred mumbled as Hermione shook him.

"My water just broke."

"Mmm hmm." He said, still sleeping.

"Fred'!" Hermione said and shook him. "Gettup! The baby is going to be born!" Hermione said and he lazily stood up and stretched.

"It's only midnight!" He complained and Hermione rolled her eyes and went to get the twins ready.

***
"Hi my name is Hermione Weasley and my water broke." Hermione said calmly to the witch at the desk who was checking over her papers.

"Wow, a lot of you Weasley's have come in to give birth lately." The receptionist commented.

"Yeah we like to get busy. Now hurry up and tell us which way." Fred commanded.

"Room 223." She said so Fred and Hermione made their way up there. Hermione sat in the bed and Fred took the two twins.

"Did you owl your mum?" Hermione asked.

"We were in a rush so I owled Gin and told her to owl Ron and mum."

"Okay well until they get there, your on your own with the twins because I'm tired."