Chapter 45

"Fred!' Hermione called through her and Fred's flat. "Did you get George ready?" It was Sunday night and Fred and Hermione were getting ready to go to the Burrow.

"No, I thought you would get George ready and I would get Dori ready." He called from the lving room where he was cleaning up some of the babies toys.

"Ok well did you get Dori ready?" Hermione asked and put in a pair of diamond earrings. They were going to have a 'formal' dinner tonight at the Burrow as Mrs. Weasley had called it. Hermione wore a tight t shirt blue dress that went down to her knees. On the waist there was a black band, almost like a belt.

"Um, no." Fred called back, defeated. Hermione sighed and walked out to the lving room, Fred was picking a rattle off of the floor and throwing it into the baby toy basket. He looked up at her and wolf whistle, making her smile slightly.

"Well, where are they?" She asked. "And why are you not dressed?" He was wearing a red shirt and a pair of old blue jeans with some tattered running shoes.

"Um, I am dressed." He said stupidly and stood up, carrying the box of toys to the twins room, Hermione was hot on his heels, nagging him. "No," she said "you are not dressed. We are supposed to wear something nice, your mom wanted a formal dinner."

"Okay!' He said once they enetered the twins room. It was blue on one side and yellow on the other. There were two dressers, two cribs and a bunch of toys on the floor. George and Dori were looking at each other, talking in baby language.

He set down the toys and walked out of the room mumbling."I heard that!" Hermione yelled after him and he scowled to her.

"Okay," Hermione said looking at the the month old babies. She went to the drawer and was looking for clothes for her children.

Hermione scowled and set the twins on her and Fred's queen sized bed. She stalked to the bathroom and took the tie out of Fred's fumbling hands. She began to tie his tie when the twins began to cry.

"Fred, you need to learn how to dress yourself, I already have two babies to deal with, I don't need you too."

"Your hot when your mad." He said jokingly and she glared at him. "Only joking." He said reassuringly.

Twenty minutes later the four we're ready to go. They apparated (each one of them held a baby) to the Burrow with a crack and then landed on the lawn.

It was nearing sunset and the sun made a beautiful orange glow on the lawn. The men who were there already (which was everyone who was invited except for Fred) were setting up a white tent and the girls were setting the long white table that lay under the tent.

As they walked near the house, Hermione tripped on something and nearly fell, still holding Dori. "Stupid garden gnomes." Fred said and kicked the garden gnome far away.

"Hey guys!" Harry called once he was done setting up the tent. He raced over to them and hugged Hermione, said hi to the babies and did the guy handshake with Fred.

"Hey Harry." She said as she hugged him back.

"You look nice." He said to Hermione.

"Hey don't you be hitting on my fiancé!" Fred said jokingly to Harry.

Harry laughed at him. "No, were like siblings, that would just be... wrong." he said and made a grossed out face.

"Way to make me feel great." Hermione said with a smile on her face. She wasn't actually offended, she felt the same way about Harry.

Hermione walked inside and set Dori and George inside to play with Teddy and James who were in a large play pen. She then moved to the kitchen to say hello to Mrs. Weasley.