Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Malfoy was kissing Hermione and she wasn't responding, she didn't care anymore. Fred hurt her. maybe she should hurt him. She kissed him back. There mouths worked together great. Hermione roamed his un gelled hair with her hands.

"Malfoy," She said as she pushed him away. "I don't think I can-"

"He hurt you! You have too! Get him back!" Malfoy egged her on. She wanted to get him back but... she couldn't.

"No Malfoy... I can't. But you can stay if you want to. Maybe you could watch twins while I hop into the shower?" He nodded. 'Maybe if I'm nice to her, she will like me?' He thought to himself. She smiled at him and walked into the bathroom.

She got in and looked at herself in the mirror and just broke down. Maybe the thought suddenly sunk in and that's why she is finally sad. But she thought that there had to be some other explanation.

She took her hair down and stripped off her shorts and her t-shirt and stepped into the shower. She sat down in the tub and started sobbing even more, the steamy water falling onto her.

Malfoy went outside of the bathroom door and heard sobbing. He felt bad. Maybe he should tell her? No, he loved her and he needed to be with her. He walked down the stairs, the twins in his hands.

"Jasmine?" He asked into the crowded shop. She was in the back, not snogging Fred because he had to ring up the customers items.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"She's heart broken. I need you and Fred to come up stairs, snogging like crazy to make her jealous. Then she will need somewhere to stay and bam. There I am."

"Ok." She said and he walked back upstairs. He looked at the two twins.

"Don't give me that look." He said to Dori once he set them down on the carpet.

"I love her!" He said to George. "What ever you wouldn't understand." He said.

"Are you talking to the twins?"

"Yes." Malfoy said and looked at Hermione. She was in only a towel. He smirked at her and she felt a blush creep up on her face.

"I'm just going to go get dressed." She said and walked to her room. She slipped on her undergarments and then a pink tank top and a pair of black shorts.

"Okay... so do you want to um, stay I guess?"

"Sure." Malfoy said awkwardly and she nodded.

"Okay well-"

"Hermione I want to be with you."

"Yeah, you've made that very clear. I still love Fred though and I need him back and-" Hermione felt her eyes water up at the thought of losing him.

She cried all day and finally it was five in the afternoon. The time Fred finished work. Hermione and Draco were playing with the twins when there were footsteps entering the room. Jasmine was on Fred, her legs wrapped around his waist and they were snogging each other senseless.

"Fred!" Hermione yelled at him, making Dori cry. She sighed and picked her up and then went to Fred who was just standing there. "What are you doing? You aren't really leaving me for her are you?"

"Duh. She is way prettier!" Hermione took her free hand back and smacked Fred across the face as hard as possible. He stood there for a moment and then smacked her back across the face. She stumbled backwards and fell on her butt, nearly dropping Dori. Her eyes stung with tears, just like the side of her face.

Malfoy looked at Jasmine with wide eyes. To him it seemed that Fred was under the imperious curse, that was not part of the deal. He didn't want to see Hermione be hurt.

Hermione stood up and let the tears fall freely. "Fred, I have tried so many times to make this work! It's just not meant to be!"

"I know that! Now get out! You are never welcomed here again!" He shouted at her.

"THAT'S FINE! YOUR A BASTARD ANYWAYS! I'LL JUST BE WITH MALFOY THEN! HE CAN HELP ME RAISE MY CHILDREN!" She shouted and ran to the room and flicked her wand to get all of her stuff together. Five minutes later, Hermione walked out of the room. All of her stuff packed. She looked to her left and Jasmine and Fred were snogging on the kitchen. Jasmine looked at hermione and smirked her ugly smirk.

"Draco, can you please take the kids and floo to the Burrow and tell them what happened. I'll be there soon." She said.

"But-"

"Please, just do it."

"I don't-"

"Draco!"

"Fine." He said and flooed to the burrow. Holding the kids and the suitcases. Hermione walked up to the two snogging. Fred was sucking her neck and Jasmine was glaring at Hermione.

"Yes?" Jasmine asked. Hermione went up to Jasmine and smacked her as hard as possible, just like she had done with Fred. Jasmine gasped and held her face, she pushed Fred off of her and hopped down from the kitchen counter. Nearly tripping because of her ugly maroon pumps.

She walked up to Hermione and looked down at her. Hemrione was about 5' 4" and Jasmine was 5' 9" with her heels on.

Whack.

Jasmine struck her across the face. "Don't mess with me you mudblood." She said and walked back towards Fred. Hermione ran forward and pulled Jasmine's over curled hair hard so that they were agin facing eachother. She pushed Jasmine down. "No one calls me mudblood!" Hermione shouted and went to walk away but someone grabbed her wrist and yanked her toward them. It was Fred.

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend." He said through gritted teeth. Hermione tried to get out of his grip so he smacked her once again. He wouldn't let her go so she spit on him, making him release his grip.

Hermione ran away from him and apparated on the spot. She landed in the yard of the burrow on her knees. she began to sob loudly, just when all the Weasley's ran out of the front door of the burrow and to her rescue.

"Is it true?" Mrs. Weasley asked as Ron and Harry helped her up. She nodded, not being able to say anymore.

A/N 50 chapters. please vote! And comments are much appreciated :p