Chapter 32

Caution: this chapter has a few swear words but it's only to enhance my writing =p

Chapter 32

Ron jumped down the chute after he heard Hermione's scream.

He landed and fell. Ron scrambled to get to his feet and yelled Hermione's name. "Hermione! HERMIONE! Hermione!" No answer, he grabbed his wand and muttered "Lumos".

He searched every book and cranie of the chamber. It gave him an Erie feeling. Then he heard someone call. "Ron." They whispered. He followed the voice.

"Hello?" He whispered back.

"Over here Ron!" Charlie called to his brother.

"What happened?" He asked, his eyes wide because of the dark. Everyone was huddled in a corner with there wands out.

"Someone was chasing us and shot killing spell after killing spell towards us so we hid here." Dean gasped.

"I say we get out of here." Harry said, stepping forward. They heard distant footsteps and all drew there wands out.

"Ron, I'm scared." Hermione said, she wrapped her arm around Ron's. Next thing they heard was the sound of something shutting and loud screams.

"That was Fleur and Lavenders screams!!" Ron exclaimed.

"The kids!" Hermione gasped. Everyone ran to the exit and it was sealed.

"Uhh, Harry, can you get us out of here?" Seamus asked.

"Um. I'll try." He said uncertain. Another blood curtling scream filled the air around them.

"Ginny!!" Everyone called up.

"Harry! Speak snake!" Seamus begged.

"Right... Uh, yeah, okay," he took a deep breath. "Open up. Please open up."

He said in parseltounge but all anyone else heard were hissing noises. There were some clicking noises and the chamber opened! Everyone rushed back into the bathroom, it was empty.

There were broken pipes, spewing out water, soaking the floors.

"MYRTLE!" Ron shouted. Moaning Myrtle popped out of one of the toilets, coughing her obnoxious cough. "Where did they go?"

"Your brother and the Malfoy's took them. But the baby's are safe." She said and flew up, and then back down into the toilet, Splashing even more water onto the ground.

"C'mon!" Ron said, and lead the way out of the bedroom. We all whipped our wands out, and looked around every corner as we passed it.

"Harry do you have the mauradaurs map?" Hermione asked Harry.

"Shit! I meant to bring it!" Harry cursed. They still ran all around.

"HELLO?" They all called around, but there was no reply. Then there was a small voice.

"Harry? Is that you?" A small voice called from a broom closet. Then came the sound of crys of baby's.

They followed the noise and opened the broom closet. There was Padma, Parvati, and the four baby's; George, Nymphadora, James, and Teddy.

"Seamus!" Parvati exclaimed and kissed Seamus on the spot, handing George and Nymphadora to Padma who was now holding all four fussy baby's.

"George! Nymphadora!" Hermione exclaimed and grabbed her children, cuddling them and kissing their heads. "Ron, take George please." She handed her son to Ron. Ron hugged his son and kissed the top of his head.

"Padma, where are they?" Asked Harry as he grabbed Teddy and James.

"They-they took Josh, Narcissa and Ginny!" She said, and bursted out sobbing.

"Ginny?!" Everyone said, horrified. "We got to find her!" Charlie said.

"Who took them?" Dean asked.

"Beatrice and some black girl I haven't seen before." Padma sobbed.

"What? Where is everyone else?"

"Some are hiding, others are looking for them. When they came up, Ginny, Fleur, and Cho gave the kids to us and we ran with them and hid. I don't know where Fleur and Cho are either though!"

"We'll, we'll find them!" Harry said, being as enthusiastic as possible, considering the circumstances. "Hermione: you, Padma and Parvati stay here with the kids-"

"No! I'm fighting!!" She said, yelling like an angry two year old.

"But the kids-"

"Too bad!!" Harry sighed.

"Fine!" He said giving up. "You two watch them, I'll send down people to look for the others." Harry ordered. Just then, there was a booming voice all around them.

"He is back. We have brought the dark lord back. He will return in one hour and kill you all, getting revenge on anyone who doubted him. We win again. We will always win. No use trying to leave, you won't be able to escape." Said a cold voice. Lucius Malfoy. Shudders ran down Hermione spine.

"He's back..." Harry whispered.

"Not yet. He will be in an hour. Some of us should apparate out of here!" Hermione said.

Padma and Parvati grabbed the children and tried to apparate but, they couldn't. It was as though someone put the non apparation spell upon the castle again.

"You need to go to the room of requirement and hide from them their okay? If anything happens to us, I trust you will take good care of our children." Harry said, his eyes dead sirius. Padma and Parvati nodded, tears in their eyes. They reached out for the four children.

Hermione kissed her two children on the head and whispered "I love you." And handed her the twins to Parvati.

Harry did the same thing with James and Teddy and handed his two children to Padma.

The twins, Padma and Parvati, ran off to the seventh floor to get to the room of requirement. Hermione watched wondering if Teddy and her kids would meet the same fate. Both having parents who died while they were young.

"Okay, who wants to find other people?" No one raised their hands. "Hermione how about-"

"No." She said stubbornly. She will fight.

"Please-"

"No! Why not make Dean and Seamus do it!?"

"Hermione, please. Then if anything happens to us. You can look after the kids." Ron said, he touched Hermione's arm and she felt her face lighten a bit and then she sighed.

"Fine." Ron and Harry gave her hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"We will be back real soon." Ron said in her ear. He brushed her lips with his own. With that, they ran off towards the Hogwarts grounds.

Hermione looked on cupboards and called people's names out, looking for anyone she could. She checked her watch. It had been a half hour since the cold voice boomed through Hogwarts and probably Hogsmead.

Just then, their was a loud boom outside of the castle, coming from the grounds. Hermione was on he fourth floor so she rushed to a classroom and looked out the window.

There were death eaters fighting all of the good people. One of the death eaters had set a bomb off and luckily, it didn't hurt anyone. One death eater was just killed, they fell to the floor weightlessly. How Hermione hoped that wasn't Fred.

Two death eaters were coming into the castle. Hermione didn't want to watch any more but she couldn't peal her eyes away from the scene.

Three minutes later, they are still fighting. Then one of the good people were hit squarely in the chest with a jet of green light. The killing curse. The person dropped to the floor like the death eater had. Hermione tried to stifle a sob but she couldn't.