Chapter 55

Chapter 55

"Hermione what happened?" Ginny urgently asked Hermione who was sitting in the waiting room outside of Fred's hospital room.

"I squeezed his hand and then his machine went off and they kicked me out and-and" she was sobbing into her hands. Ginny sat down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Ginny, I'm getting really frickin' tired of this! Why the hell does everyone have to come between Fred and I?"

"I don't know Hermione, I don't know." Ginny said, patting Hermione on the back. "How long since the nurses kicked you out?"

"Half an hour." Hermione said. "By the way, how are the twins?" Hermione asked.

"They're good." Ginny said.

"Thanks so much for watching them."

"Of course, they have fun with James and Teddy." She said and Hermione smiled weakly. A doctor peeked her head out of the room and began to speak.

"You may see Mr. Weasley now, he's stable." She said. Hermione and Ginny jumped up and ran into the room quickly, nearly hitting the nurse on the way.

They sat down by Fred who was still sleeping. "While we were stabalizing him, he woke up momentarily and muttered 'Hermione I love you.' Is either of you named Hermione?"

"I am." Hermione said and the nurse smiled at her warmly before leaving.

"Hermione I'm sure he will be okay." Ginny said reassuringly. Hermione nodded and took Fred's hand in her's again.

"Fred, wake up please. It's Hermione and I love you so much. If you wake up now, we can plan for the wedding. Well, I'll plan, you can have a butter beer or something. Just please wake up, I miss you so much. And I promise I'll never let anyone else screw with us." She said and squeezed his hand. "I love you." She whispered and closed her eyes and leaned back against the chair. Soon, she drifted into a sleep.

Ginny realised Hermione was sleeping so she asked the nurses for an extra blanket. They gave her one and she laid it on Hermione. Hermione's hand was still in Fred's. Ginny smiled and walked out of the hospital and apparated home.

***

"Mia, wake up." Hermione heard someone say and she fluttered her eyes open. She looked for who ever was talking and gasped. Fred was siting up and smiling at her as he held her hand. She sat up from her chair and let the blanket fly off of her body and flung herself onto Fred.

"Oh Fred." She said to him and began to cry again.

"Merlin, I thought you would be happier to see I was alive." He joked and she stopped crying.

"These are tears of joy, not sadness." She said and he chuckled.

"I'm joking Mia." He said and she wiped her eyes. He patted a spot next to him on the bed and she smiled and sat down on it. "We really are in this hospital a lot, aren't we?" He joked and Hermione laughed.

"Fred I'm so happy your okay. I missed you so much and-"

"Mia, you didn't sleep with Malfoy did you? Because I heard you talking about it and-"

"No Fred, I didn't. Even though I thought we were over and I was drunk, I would never sleep with Malfoy." She said and he smiled.

"Good. Because I want you all to myself." He said, making her giggle. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Wait Fred." She said and moved her lips away from his. "Did-did you sleep with Jasmine?"

"I'm sorry Hermione." He said and she nodded sadly. "Believe me, I didn't want to! She made-"

"I know Fred, I know. I don't blame you. Plus, your such a man whore already that what is one more girl going to do?" She joked and he mocked hurt, making her giggle again.

"Hermione? Do you still wan to get married?"

"Of course!" She said to him.

"Okay good. I just wanted to be sure." He said and she nodded.

"Of course I still want to get married, I love you Fred."

"I love you too Mia." He said and kissed her again. He got on top of her and began to kiss her on the neck, making her giggle. He bit her lightly and began to suck, leaving his mark.

"Fred do you want to-"

"Excuse me." Said Mrs. Weasley. Hermione looked up and Mrs. Weasley along with the rest of the Weasley family and Beatrice were standing there. Hermione's face went red and Ginny and Ron shook their heads. Harry however gave Fred the thumbs up, causing Ginny to smack him on the arm.

"Sorry we just uh, well how long have you been there?" Hermione asked.

"Since Fred got on top." Ginny said with a laugh and Hermione's face got even redder.

"You know what?" Fred asked. "I love Hermione and I will do anything, and I mean anything with her, when ever she wants to." He said and Mrs. Weasley pursed her lips and Fred laughed at that.

"Well I'm glad your okay Fred." Ginny said and everyone took turns hugging Fred.

"Anyayz we have a baby appointment, they are gonna zee how far along ze baby iz." Fleur said and then her and Bill were about to leave.

"Oh wait!" Fred said. "I don't know wh of you know already but Hermione's pregnant." All the girls already knew but it was news to the guys so they started clapping.

"Well congratulations!" Harry said. "Seems like we have a lot of kids that are close together." He said to Hermione and Fred who nodded.

"Yeah we're just one big happy family."

A/N well that was a really cheesy ending but what ever. so since I updated twice in one day, I think u should vote and comment :) so I meant to put this in the last chapter but what do you think of Beatrice's character?

Anyways BAIIII