Chapter 56

Chapter 56

It was the last day that Fred had to be in the hospital and Hermione, Ron, Beatrice, Ginny and Harry were all sitting around his bed.

"Are you happy to get out of this hospital?" Hermione said as she sat by his bed.

"Yeah maybe you and I can celebrate." He said with a wink Hermione just stared at him blankly. "You know, with a cake and balloons and all." He said innocently, making Hermione roll her eyes. "Anyways, how are the twins?"

"Good. Your mum is watching them right now."

"They miss you." Ginny said. "You can just tell that they want to see you."

"I'm scared though to have them in this hospital with all the sick people." Hermione said.

"Yeah don't bring them in here, there are some really sick people around." Fred said.

"So is the wedding still on?" Ron asked and Hermione nodded and took Fred's hand in hers.

"Yes it is."

"You guys are such a cute couple." Beatrice complimented as she looked at the happy couple. "Not as cute as us though." She added.

"Or us." Ginny said and pecked Harry's lips with hers. Ron and Fred scrunched up their faces in disgust.

"Well I'm going to the bathroom." Beatrice says and leaves. A nurse then opened the door slightly and began to talk.

"Someone is here to see you Mr. Weasley." She says and leaves, leaving the door slightly open.

"Bet it's mum." Ron says just as a blonde man walks in. Malfoy. The immediate reaction of everyone is that they jump up (except Fred.) Hermione is the quickest and she strides up to him and pins him against the wall, her wand at his throat. Everyone else has whipped their wands out and are now pointing them at him.

"Hermione," Malfoy says timidly "I only want to talk. I just want to say I'm sorry-"

"Sorry?! Sorry?! Is that all you have to say? Well let me tell you right now: sorry doesn't cut it. You and that little slut Jasmine tried to break Fred and I up!"

"It's because I love you!" He admitted and Hermione's face hardened. She knew Malfoy liked her but love her?

"Well I don't love you." She said coldly. "And I never will." Sadness reflected his face at those words.

"Can I just ask why?" He asked her calmly but inside he was hurting.

"Because you were always mean to me, and my friends and family. You tried to kill me and my family and friends and you broke me and my fiancé up! And you know what? I'm getting tired of people trying to break us up so if you ever try to fuck with me again, I will make you wish you hadn't." She said threatingly and everyone looked at her with wide eyes, utterly shocked at her outburst. "Oh, one last thing. If you ever see that little slut Jasmine, give her one if these for me." She said and punched him hard in the face, making Ginny gasp loudly.

He held his nose that had blood pouring out of it and just walked out the door without a word, too shocked to speak. "And next time you love a girl, do what makes her happy. Don't manipulate her so that your happy!" She called out to Him as he walked out. Everything was very quiet for a moment but then Fred broke into cheering and clapping and then Ginny, Harry and Ron joined in. Beatrice came back into the room and frowned.

"What are you all cheering about?" She asked.

"Well Malfoy was just in here-"Ron said but was cut off.