Chapter 59

Please vote! it's the last chapter and read the note below! It's about the sequel!

Chapter 59

"So?" Fred asked Hermione once she got back from St. Mungo's.

"The baby is a boy and he is due on January 3rd." Hermione told him and kissed him. "But after this... we aren't having kids for a long time." She said and he gave her the puppy dog eyes. "We can still have more, just not yet. I want at least a three year break." She said and he sighed.

"Fine."

She kissed him again. "Plus, our kids are great, we don't need more."

"I know but I'm just used to a big family and all, ya know?"

"I know babe. But you aren't the one that has to push them out. You just get to have the fun of making them." She said and he smiled.

"Yes I do. So what should we name the little guy?"

"I was thinking we name him Charlie."

"Yeah... I like that." Fred said.

***

"Fleur is in Labor!" Fred shouted and Hermione jumped up from the couch and Ran to her room to grab the sleeping twins. She threw a coat on over her yoga pants and Weird Sisters T-Shirt. Fred had the floo powder in his hand and he was ready.

"You take George, I'll take Dori." Hermione said and handed him George. She stepped into the fireplace and grabbed some powder.

"St. Mungo's." She said and the green flames swept her away and she landed in a fireplace in the hospital, Fred closely behind.

"Excuse me," Fred said to the lady at the front desk. "My sister In law, Fleur Weasley is in labor and we wanted to see her."

"Room 203." The lady said after checking her paper. "Wow there sure are a lot of you Weasley's." She commented. Hermione and Fred ran to the elevator and took it up to floor two. They entered and Fleur was laying there, breathing heavily as Bill held her hand. The nurse was getting ready to deliver the baby and everyone else was in the room watching. Fleur screamed loudly and the nurse announced that the head was showing.

"Damn it Bill!" She yelled and squeezed his hand tightly, nearly crushing his bones.

"Keep pushing! The head is out."

"I don't want to go through this again." Hermione said as she looked at her 6 month pregnant stomach that was showing.

"It's okay, I'll be with you." Fred said and squeezed her hand tightly. She smiled and pecked him on the cheek with her lips.

"Stop it! Someone's having a baby here." Ginny said jokingly and looked down at her belly. She was 8 months pregnant and was very excited.

"She's out!" The nurse announced and showed off the little blonde baby girl that had bright blue eyes. "Would you like to hold her?" The nurse asked and handed the baby to Fleur who was nearly crying.

"Wow." Bill said. "What'll we name her?"

"Victoire." Fleur said.

***

"Ginny is in labor? It's 2 in the morning!" Fred complained.

"I don't care! Get up! Your baby sister is about to give birth and your just laying around!" Hermione said and ripped the blanket off of him. At that moment, the cries of Dori came from her and George's room. Then George woke up and began to cry.

"I'll be back and you best be getting ready."

"Yes ma'am." He muttered. She walked to the twins rooms and picked them up.