Chapter 35

Chapter 35

*HARRY AND RON WHEN THEY SNUCK OFF TO THE FOREST*

"Shhh." Harry said to Ron as he stepped on a twig, causing it to snap in half under his feet.
There were still noises coming from the death eaters and the others fighting. "Harry, I feel guilty for leaving them."

"We have to save Ginny." He said. "And try and break the stones." They proceeded into the Forest, going deeper and deeper until they couldn't hear the fighting.

Soon, they heard voices whispering. "We both have to stay!" Beatrice's cold voice sneered.

Harry and Ron hid behind some bushes and could just make out two other faces. A dark skinned girl who looked very young and a blonde haired old man.

"What about the fight?" The old man asked. Beatrice sighed. "Our orders were to stay and guard the stone and the ginger girl!"

"But-"

"ENOUGH!" She said. All of a sudden, through the dark trees, a sliver snake came slithering towards the death eaters. It was a patronous. "I killed Narcissa but couldn't get any more. I sent the ginger and Draco inside to kill any one in the castle." Lucius Malfoy's voice said from the patronous.

"He- he killed Narcissa?" Beatrice stammered, looking at the patronous that slythered back into the bushes. Beatrice looked much, much younger then Bellatrix or Narcissa were,
she was probably in her early 20's, Harry thought.

"Harry, he killed his own wife!" Ron whispered into Harry's ear. "That means that nothing can stop him if he comes across the kids!" Ron said loudly.

Harry hit him on the arm to shush him. "I'm sorry Beatrice." The other girl said, putting a sympathetic look on her face and one hand on the black haired death eaters shoulder.

Beatrice wiped he tears away with the back of her hand. "It's fine. How's the ginger girl doing?" She asked the other two.

"She is still fidgeting in the ropes on the tree, she will soon be hung, or burnt." The old man said, rubbing his wrinkly hands together in excitement. Harry and Ron made some noise that sounded like a squeak and a gasp. Beatrice looked over towards them, her eyes squinted. Harry and Ron held their breaths and went very tense.

"What is it?" The black girl asked.

"I- it's nothing." Beatrice said, shrugging to the two but every now and then she would cast curios glances to the bush which hid Harry and Ron.

"Well, 10 minutes 'till he's back." The blonde haired man said, checking his gold pocket watch.

"Yeah," Beatrice said, and she looked back to the bush that Harry and Ron were at. "You two go look after the red head, I'll um, I'll be here keeping an eye on the stone." The girl and the man nodded and walked deeper into the Forest were Ginny must be. Beatrice waited a minute for them to be gone and then started walking toward he bush in front of Ton and Harry.

The two boys pulled out there wands but were too late, Beatrice whispered "expelliarmus." She grabbed hold of their wands and pontes her own back at them.

"Show yourselfs!" Harry looked to Ron and Ron looked to Harry. Their eyes wide. The two boys nodded to each other and stood up, facing the young death eater.

"What is the meaning of you being here?" She asked, her wand switching from being pointed to Ron then to Harry. The other two wands in her left hand.

"We um, came to save my wife." Harry mumbled. Beatrice narrowed her eyes. "And, and destroy the stones." Beatrice lowered her wand and then tossed Harry's wand back to Harry and Ron's wand back to Ron.