Chapter 30

Dedicated to bellaem0112

Chapter 30

It was February 21st and Ginny, and Harry were happy with their little James. He was too cute and everyone was fussing over him.

Ron pulled Hermione to his and Lavender's bedroom when Lavender got up to go to the bathroom.

"I love you, will you please be mine?" He asked her abruptly and she smiled, her cheeks going slightly red.

"Ron, we can't, it's too weird. I think I love you too but I'm not sure, I need to be sure first."

"Okay so should I break up with lavender now and wait for you?" He asked her. She thought about it.

"No, wait for me but stay with Lavender incase I say no, and I would rather Lavender be mad at us later then now."

"Okay but what about a bit of a snogging session?" He asked, wriggling his eyebrows. Hermione laughed and flicked her wand, locking the door. She forced herself not to cry that she was having snogging sessions with Ron and not Fred but Fred and her would never be together again.

Their lips met and they fell to Ron and Lavender's shared bed. They kissed for a few minutes and then Ron took his shirt off and threw it to the floor. He then took Hermione's shirt off as she pursed her lips.

"Should we do this Ron?" She asked and he nodded, kissing her neck. "Okay but, what about the babies? Is it safe?" Hermione worriedly asked him.

"Yeah, I read about it somewhere and it's fine." He said, looking into her brown eyes that resembled a puddle of mud. People often said that that was a mean description but Ron thought that it was a beautiful description.
A little while later, They were still kissing and then something horrible happened. The bed was wet, did Ron just...? No he couldn't have, not yet. Right?

"What the hell?" He asked looking at the bed as he broke apart from her. Well it wasn't Ron, that's good. Oh, wait a minute, her water just broke.

"Uh, hand me my wand so I can apparate upstairs and pretend I was there the whole time." He handed her her wand and she apparated straight onto her bed and called out for Harry, because she didn't have her shirt and couldn't move.

"What?" He asked as he came in. He shut his eyes tight, not wanting to see her in just a bra. "What are you-" he began to question her but she urgently cut him off.

"Hand me a shirt, any shirt." She ordered him. Without question, Harry went to her closet and pulled out the first thing he could find; a blue v-neck longlseeve. He tossed it to her, eyes still shut tightly. "You can open your eyes." She said a minute later once she managed to slip her shirt on. "My water broke. Please get Mrs. Weasley." She said calmly but she was actually terrified of giving birth.

Mrs. Weasley ran upstairs, excited, Ron hot on her heels, followed by Harry. "Make sure no one else knows I'm about to give birth please." Hermione pleaded.

"Too late." Ron smiled sheepishly. Hermione brought her eyebrows together, Harry chuckled guiltily and Ginny came running through the doorway with little baby James in her hands.

"So did your water break?" Mrs. Weasley asked and Hermione nodded. "Why aren't the sheets wet?" She asked.

"Uhh..." Hermione said nervously, what was she supposed to say? She looked to Ron who was wide eyed and pale. Ginny was pursing her lips suspiciously and Harry looked as though he would start laughing at any moment.

"Ron! Why are the sheets wet!?!?!" Lavenders shrill voice called from downstairs.

"Uhh..." Ron said, Mrs. Weasley looked between the two of them and sighed. She didn't have time for their stupid teenager drama.

Lavender came bustling in the room. "Why are our sheets wet?" she questioned and then looked to Hermione's bed. "And her's aren't?

"Uhh..." Ron said again.

"We sort of, hooked up, almost." Hermione said. And then groaned in pain.

"What? We are-"

"Over. I know." Ron said finishing the sentence for her. She looked aghast and stormed out of the room, wiping her brown eyes.

"Do you love me yet?" He asked Hermione hopefully as Mrs. Weasley checked her over.

"Almost. Bring Luna please." She said nonchalantly because of the pain and then gasped once she got another contraction. Luna had grown on her, although she didn't care for her at first they were now really close. Ron obeyed and ran down the stairs, shortly he came back with an excited Luna.

"How far are you?" She asked.

"Not very." Hermione replied clutching her side. "Actually, I think I can stand up right now." She said as she scooted off the bed. "I'll do some things to distract me and when it's time, I'll let you all know."

"Okay." Mrs. Weasley said wearily.

"Really, I'm fine." Hermione said honestly as she bustled out of the room.

She then began to clean up, eat, make food, all things to keep her mind off pregnancy. She got contractions once in a while but noting too bad.

***

Seven hours later, it was dark out. Hermione started to get bad contractions and went to her room. Mrs. Weasley gave her some ice to put on her head and Ron held her hand. Luna held a glass of water that Hermione could sip from whenever she needed it, and Ginny and Harry were by her side the whole time.

***

Two hours later and Hermione was almost ready to deliver. She took Ginny's and Ron's hands and began to push.

"Push!" Mrs. Weasley called.

"I am trying!" Hermione said back, her voice hoarse and strained.

"Push more!"

"I am!!!"

"One more push." Hermione gave one more push and heard crying. "It's a boy!" Mrs. Weasley said, handing the boy to Ron.

Hermione felt contractions and thought 'oh right, twins.' She pushed again and again and then was greeted by another cry of a beautiful baby girl.

Hermione held her two children, adoring them both.

They had red hair, the boy (Ron's child) had brown eyes like Hermione, the girl (Fred's child) had the same blue eyes as Fred did. She looked down at her beautiful children and began to cry, the girl would always be a reminder of Fred, a reminder of the love who left her.

"What'll we name them?" Ron asked.

"George Remus Weasley and Nymphadora Molly Weasley."

A/N Yay! 3.1k reads, 139 votes and 117 comments! thank you all so much!

Also I just wanted to say I never thought this story would have 30 chapters. at the beginning, I thought 20 max! sorry to say though that this story is almost done and there will most likely be less than 40 chapters but I want to do a sequel so let me know what you think about that!

I know that Hermione probably wouldn't use the name Nymphadora but I love it so too bad :)

The winner of last trivia is... HP_is_so_cool !!!

Next trivia question... What is Ron's patronous take shape of?

Now about that contest. you would get a month to write it, and it's only for Harry potter one shots but they can be about any Harry potter thing you want; the mauraders, the trios kids, a ship, anything! I would need at least five participators to do it so if you would, let me know in the comments. There will be 'prizes' too... so yeah let me know! BAI KEEP READING! AND SORRY FOR THE TREMENDOUSLY LONG AUTHORS NOTE!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~CHARLEE B.