Chapter 49

Dedicated to @PotterHead_Initiate

Chapter 49

Jasmine woke up Monday morning and rolled over to see Draco sleeping right by her. She sat up and realised she was not clothed at all. 'Oh yeah, the deal' she thought. She got up and went for a shower.

After her nice hot shower she woke Malfoy up. "Get up! We need to start planning!" She said and threw a pillow at his head. He sat up and rubbed his eyes then stood up for a shower. "Please put on some clothes." Jasmine said and walked to the dining room. Her high heels clanking against the floor as she did so. She readjusted her pink tank top dress that had a black belt that went around her size zero waist.

Fifteen minutes later, Malfoy met her at the breakfast table. They had sausages and eggs waiting for them. "So what is it that you want?" Malfoy asked.

"You don't remember?" Jasmine asked him.

"Nope." He said and ate a sausage.

"You are going to go for granger and I'm going for Weasley." She said with a sigh as she took her plate to the sink.

"Oh...right. Well I've been thinking maybe we shouldn't-"

"Draco! You said that if I did that for you, you would! Now help me plan!"

"Fine!"

"You kiss Granger and make her fall for you. Show her Weasley and I kissing, show her he doesn't care. And I will she love potion for this. then Granger will break up with him. SHe will be desperate and You will be there to give her what she needs. Then, she will fall for you and you will be together and I will have Fred all to myself."

"Okay... so when do I kiss her?"

"While Fred is working. He works at Diagon Alley's Weasley Wizard Wheezes."

"Yeah, okay."

"So let's try this tomorrow. I know he has work tomorrow."

"Okay." Malfoy said.

***

"Fred! Wake up! You overslept! You have to open up the shop!" Hermione said, shaking awake Fred who was currently dreaming about the wedding.

"What Mia?"

"Wake up!" She said and hit him on the face with a pillow. He got up and scratched his ruffled up fiery orange hair.

"Am I late?" He asked, still thinking about his dream.

"Yes! Gettup!" She said. "I'll make breakfast." Hermione quickly ran out and used magic to whip up eggs and bacon. Fred came out, dressed in his suit. He sat down and tucked into a delicious breakfast.

"Thanks Mia. Love you. If you want, you can help me at the shop." He said and kissed her on the lips.

"Maybe..." She said. She really didn't want to test out products. Who knew what could happen?

***

"Okay it's time." Jasmine said. Draco nodded, weary and still not wanting to do this. He walked into Weasley Wizard Wheezes without being noticed (Fred was in the back of the shop, showing kids products) and then he walked casually up the stairs, right into the flat of the small family.

Hermione, who was playing with George and Dori, didn't even noticed anything. Malfoy quietly walked behind her, turned her around and planted a kiss on her lips.

She reacted at first, thinking it was Fred. But then she realised Fred has a more gentle kiss, this was rough. She pulled away gasping for air and then gasped at who was in front of her. "Malfoy! What are you doing?" She asked him and shoved him away.

"I-I've liked you for a while Granger." Malfoy said. It was true. He liked her since fourth year and honestly, he was happy he had to help Jasmine because he could confess to Hermione how he really felt.

"Malfoy... is this a joke?" She asked him.

"N-no. I like you. I-I need you to know that. I want to-to be with you." He said and leaned in for another kiss but she pushed him back.

"Malfoy... you have been awful to me. This is a stupid joke. Did Fred put you up to this?"

"What? No! No, he didn't. He kissed Jasmine! He kissed her in the dressing rooms! They almost went all the way but he had to leave!" Malfoy lied to her face. Her expression hardened and the pain was evident on her face.

"No. He said that Jasmine kissed him but he kicked her out." Malfoy laughed.

"No... your so naive Granger. Why don't we go talk to your fiancé?" Malfoy asked after he checked the time on his watch.

"Sure and he will hex your ass for sneaking in and kissing me." Hermione mumbled. She picked up her kids and followed Malfoy out of the room, down the stairs and to the shop. Fred wasn't around so Malfoy lead Hermione to the back of the shop. He opened the curtain to reveal Fred and Jasmine snogging.

She was up against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms tangled in his hair that Hermione loved. His hands were roaming her back and his mouth explored her neck. "Fred!" Hermione shouted. Fred whipped his head around and basically dropped Jasmine who had a huge smirk on her face.

"Yes?" He casually asked her.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" She asked and walked up to him.

"I'm in love with her." He said. Hermione blinked at him and laughed hysterically.

"What? This is Jasmine. I'm your fiancé."

"I've always liked her though. I just never knew how to contact her." He said. "Now, she's here so..." he said awkwardly and went back a to snogging her. Hermione just stood there, stunned. What the hell was going on?

"Fred... this isn't funny." She said, hoping it was some prank.

"What's not funny?" He asked, pulling his lips away from Jasmine's.

"This!" Hermione said, motioning to them and their snogging.

"I love her. We are over. I'm sorry Hermione." He said and went back to snogging the smirking girl. Hermione felt tears well up in her eyes. Really? Is this really how it's going to be? She walked away and went upstairs without a word, not even knowing Malfoy was following her.

"I'm sorry Granger." He finally said once they reached the flat.

"I-It's fine. He deserves better then me anyways. I was silly to think he really liked me." She said and changed the twins diapers, still in a state of shock.

Malfoy sighed and then leaned in again for a snog. She just stood there and let him kiss her. She didn't really care anymore.