Chapter 37

This chapter has a swear word... :O so sorry if u r uncomfortable with that stuff....

Chapter 37

Bill, Hermione and Fred were duelling four death eaters who had awesome skills. Hermione was fighting the strongest one, Fred had two death eaters and Bill was fighting one that kept trying to kill him.

"STUPEFY!" The strong one yelled towards Hermione and knocked her off her feet. She went soaring backwards and no one noticed, not even Fred who was busy duelling two death eaters. He pointed his wand to her chest and laughed gruffly "Ava-"

"STOP!" A cold voice said. Everyone stopped and turned to Voldemort who was standing in the entrance to Hogwarts. He looked like before but more pale, his eyes were more red and he was shorter and looked weaker. He also had a dome shield around himself. "I AM NOW JOINING THE FIGHT. IF YOU WISH TO JOIN ME, STEP FORWARD, IF NOT YOU WILL DIE AND I WILL WIN THIS TIME!!"

"NEVER!!" Hannah Abbott (who Hermione had no idea was here) yelled to Voldemort. He and his death eaters began to laugh.

"Very well." Voldemort said, smirking. He raised his wand (who knows where he got it?) and pointed it to the former Hufflepuff. Her eyes were wide but she stood there, brave. She really should have been sorted to Gryffindor. She pursed her lips.

"Hannah." Some boy said and grabbed her hand. She looked to him and smiled, all eyes were on the couple, occasionally shifting to Voldemort.

"I will not fight. I will stand up for us all, even if it means being killed!" She yelled. He shook his head as Voldemort raised his wand. Many people looked away, not wanting to see a brave girl being murdered.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Hermione looked up, so did everyone else. A few people gasped, making others jump forward to see why. Hannah's boyfriend jumped in front of her, taking the killing curse.

"Trintin? Why?" Hannah asked her dead boyfriend as she sobbed at his side. Voldemort still had his wand pointed at the girl, she held her boyfriends limp hand tightly and laid over him, still crying.

She met Voldemort's eyes and already knew she would be killed and had no way out so she said one last thing. "Fuck you. I hope you die a horrible death you ugly noiseless git!" Everyone gasped.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Then Hannah's eyes were blank. Hermione sobbed into Fred's shoulder. "Who else?" Voldemort asked. He laughed and then randomly started shooting killing curse after killing curse in random directions.

Screams filled the room, mixed with the evil laugh of Voldemort and his death eaters. Everyone ran away from him.

"Come on Fred!" Hermione grabbed his hand and pulled him away from Voldemort. Someone next to Fred was just hit with the curse and fell to the floor, getting trampled.

Fred stopped Hermione. "Mia, I want you to hide okay? I need to go fight. I love you so much and I love our kids and I promise when we get out of here, we will get married and live a happy life."

Hermione was speechless, she leaned up and kissed her boyfriend. "I love you too." He smiled to her and ran off.

Hermione watched him go. She wondered if she would she him again. Yes, she would! She had too! Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and was dragging her away from where Voldemort stood. Ginny.

"What are you doing standing there? Your gonna get yourself killed you idiot!" Ginny said as she pulled Hermione to safety.

"I-I was just-I don't know."

"Oh."

And then Hermione remembered something and pursed her lips. "Um have you heard about what happened to Charlie?" She choked on her words.