Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Where's Harry and Fred?" She was calling. Sure enough, Harry and Fred were gone.

"Zey were here laz night!"
Fleur said. Mrs. Weasley looked in shock, Mr. Weasley was trying to comfort her. Ginny had silent tears dripping down her face. Hermione was shocked, she went to Ginny and gave her a hug.

"They could've killed them by now!" Ron said. Everyone looked at him, they were all thinking it but they were surprised that he said it. They heard someone coming down the steps towards the dungeon.

"What did you do to them?" Ginny yelled running towards Draco. He had a look of utter confusion on his face.

"What are you talking about you filthy blood traitor?"

"Harry and Fred are gone! What did you do?" Luna yelled at Draco, surprising everyone.

"What are you talking about?" He looked around the room. "Where are they? We didn't do anything to them! How could they have escaped?!" Draco dropped the bottles of water he brought and ran up stairs, locking the chain door on his way up the steps.

"He sounded sincere...." Neville said. "I think they escaped."

"They would've said something!" Dean chimed in.

"No because then we would be guilty and they could torture us for answers!" Cho said, a single tear slipped down her smooth cheek.

"That's true..." Percy said.

"So are they coming back for us?" Parvati asked.

"Who would've been able to get them out?" Padma questioned her sister.

"And not have helped us out!" Ron said, angry.

"Oh honestly Ron!" Hermione exclaimed. "You are the most selfish git!" She sat down against the wall, wiping tears away. "They could be hurt!" She said, her voice cracking. Luna and Ginny went to comfort her.

Five hours later, no word from Harry and Fred. Everyone was getting really worried. It was time to stand guard again for the night and Hermione and Ginny had that job. They were afraid that something would happen to them too so Seamus opted to help them out.

"So, how are things with you and Parvarti?" Ginny asked trying to make conversation.

"Ya know, good. I never thought we would get together... What about you two?"

"I love Fred."

"And I love Harry. I do hope he is okay..." She said, tears coming up into her eyes. Hermione tried to comfort her but only found herself crying.

"Psst!" Someone called from the stone steps behind the chain door. Hermione, Ginny and Seamus jumped. "Psst!"

Draco's mother was behind the door, calling them to her. Hermione jumped up right away but Seamus stopped her and went in front.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I'm on your side! I helped Harry and Fred out last night. They are in hiding in Grimauld place. They are trying to get Kreatcher to come in here and apparate with all of you. You guys should come with me tonight, hopefully Kreatcher will come tomorrow..." Hermione, Ginny and Seamus were surprised, they never thought that Malfoy's mom was on their side.

"How do we know that your not lying ?" Ginny asked her.

"Well, you don't but please try and trust me... I beg you, I am on your side."

The three looked at eachother and nodded. They were on their way out of the dungeon when Cho came running towards them.

"Oi! I'm coming!" She said and walked along with them. They went into a room where Draco's mom grabbed them all their wands. She escorted them outside and as soon as they were off Malfoy Manor territory, they appeared to Grimauld Place.