Chapter 12

Dedicated to harrypotterfan0121 for being my fremione buddy! =p also you guys should read her stories, they are awesome :)

Chapter 12

"Is she alive?" Ginny frantically asked Harry. Harry moved his hand to see if she had a pulse or not.

"Yes." Harry said and picked Hermione up.

"Thank Merlin!" Ginny was crying. "We must go to St. Mungo's!" As soon as Hermione had clothes on, they apparated to St. Mungo's. Running to the emergency room, blood was still pouring out of Hermione's wrist. People gasping as they saw them.

"We need help! She tried to cut herself!" Ginny yelled to the girl at the desk at the ER.

"Oh my god!" The lady gasped. They apparated her up to the room and took her into a room while some people asked Ginny and Harry questions.

"When did she do this?" Asked a lady with a clipboard.

"I don't know! We just got home and she was In the bathroom with a note and the bathtub was full of blood and her head was out of the water and she is pregnant!" Ginny said and she started crying into Harry's shoulder.

"Okay, we are doing what we can. We sealed the cuts but, she lost a lot of blood and inhaled some water. She will Most likely live but, we aren't sure about the baby. The baby needs more food and water and blood. We will have to pump that straight to her uterus."

The woman went inside the room and Harry and Ginny followed her.

Hermione was pale, dark circles under her eyes. She looked wrinkly from the water. Her hair was a mess, and her baby bump was barely visible.

"Should we let Ron and Fred know?" Ginny whispered and looked into Harry's emerald green eyes .

"I don't know, the note said that two people she loved hate her and, I'm guessing that was them...." Said Harry and Ginny backed away from Harry.

"What?! This was those gits faults?! I'm going to go hex them both. Give me your wand Harry!"

"Umm Ginny I don't think that that's a good idea." Harry said and Ginny reached for his wand.

"Fine." And Ginny apparated back to her and Harry's flat. She grabbed her wand and apparated straight to Fred's.

Knock knock knock

"Answer the door!" Ginny yelled. Fred opened the door, his eyes red and puffy with a look of exasperation on his face.

"Wha-" before he could even finish the sentence, Ginny head her wand up to Fred's neck.

"Your the reason she's in the hospital! It's your fault!" Ginny yelled at Fred, tears streaming down her face.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Fred yelled back at Ginny, he was confused and had no idea who Ginny was talking about. "Who's in the hospital?"

"Hermione!"

"What? Why?" He backed away from Ginny and she lowered her wand.

"She cut herself because of you and Ron!"

"What? What are you talking about? Can I see her?"

"No! This is your fault!" Ginny was punching Fred in the chest but it had no affect on him whatsoever so she stopped.

"I have to see her!"

"She's not even awake, she lost a lot of blood Fred!" Ginny said, she was wiping tears from her face. "Now, if you'll excuse me I will go tell Ron!" And Ginny apparated with a crack.