Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It was August 25th and Hermione woke up to more morning sicknesses. She brushed her teeth and went back to lay in bed. Ron was right with her, as she was living with him.

Ron had asked her to move in with him after she was nearly killed by a mysterious person who she was still trying to figure out who it was. She said yes, knowing she needed help with their child and she knew Fred would never come back to her.

She hasn't seen Fred since the day at the hospital but she would see him today. As today was the day Ginny and Harry were getting married. Hermione smiled to herself, thinking about how two of her best friends were getting married, she knew they loved each other, she wished she was with the one she loved. The clock read 8:37 am and Hermione jumped up. She went to the kitchen to make Ron and her some toast, bacon, and eggs.

"Morning," Ron said, walking out of their room rubbing his eyes. "Oh you shouldn't have made all this food Hermione." Ron said and sat down.

"I know, but I wanted to." Hermione said smiling as she tipped some crispy bacon onto her boyfriends plate.

"Love you," he said and kissed her, she kissed him back.

"Love you too." But did she really love him too? Or was Fred the one she loved? Well, Fred and her will never happen so she had to love Ron.

"So, your sister is getting married today..." Hermione said smiling. And Ron just nodded, making her laugh.

"What? I mean if your sister were getting married-"

"But she's not because I don't have a sister."

"Right, what are you wearing to the wedding?" Ron asked, taking his plate to the sink.

"A pale pink bridesmaid dress, it sort of shows off my baby bump..."

"Your only nearly three months pregnant Hermione, you don't have a baby bump yet." Ron said rolling his eyes and kissed Hermione's cheek, making her go crimson.

"We have to be at The Burrow at four." Hermione said and kissed him back. They began kissing even more and he pushed her against the wall, tangling his hands in her hair. Hermione jerked back and ran to the bathroom where Ron could here her throwing up.

***

At 3:40, Hermione put on some jean shorts and a tank top that seemed a little small for her but she would be getting ready at The Burrow. She grabbed her purse, dress, makeup and lead Ron out of the house where they apparated.

The Burrow was beautiful at this time of year. The lake glistened, the sun beaming down even though it was 4:00, the grass bright green. There were some people setting up tents behind the large house. Hermione and Ron went inside and saw Mrs. Weasley who looked tired as can be.

"Hermione! Ron!" She came running towards them and kissed each of them on the cheek. "Hermione, Ginny wants you upstairs in her room to get ready with the other bridesmaids. Ron, help out with the tents then you and all the groomsmen will get ready. I'm going to go cool some more-"

"No, don't... You need a nap, I'll do the cooking." Cho Chang said coming over to Mrs. Weasley.

"Well, alright." Said Mrs. Weasley who seemed grateful to Cho. Hermione went upstairs while Ron went in the back yard.

"Ginny! Can I come in?" Hermione asked outside of the door and she heard Ginny reply yes. "Hey! Excited?" She said and hugged her best friend.

"Nervous mostly," Ginny said with a forced laugh. In the room with them was Lavender Brown, Fleur Delacour, Luna Lovegood and some red haired girl. Ginny had a robe on and looked as though she had recently come out of the shower. She did a spell and her hair instantly became dry.