Chapter 29

Dedicated to Elocin_16

Chapter 29

After a few seconds of examination, Mrs. Weasley cried "is she okay?"

"I don't know, I'm getting a pulse but a very weak one. She's also bleeding on her head." Madam Pomfrey said sadly. Then their was a cry of pain.

"OWW!" Ginny screamed.  

"Ginny!" A lot of people chorused at once, going toward her to see if she's okay.

"OWW!" She cried again, wincing in pain.

"What's wrong Gin?"

"Con-trac-tions!" She said, panting. "My-water-broke!" Under Ginny was damp, the pants she was wearing were soaked.

"Oh my god!" Mrs. Weasley said. Ginny let out a high pitch scream.

"I think the baby's coming now!" When she yelled, Teddy began to cry. Padma took him into another room to try and calm him down.

"Now?" Harry asked horrified and wide-eyed.

"Yes!"

"What'll we do?" Hermione asked Mrs. Weasley.

"I'll have to deliver the baby myself!" Mrs. Weasley said.

"No!" Ginny pleaded. "No
I don't-"

"But it's all we can do! Now, levitate her upstairs." Someone used their wand and levitated Ginny upstairs into the first bedroom possible which was Lavenders.

"Whoah, she's not having a kid in my bedroom!" Lavender complained.

"Shut UP!" Ginny screeched and Lavender obeyed. Mrs. Weasley came running upstairs as Ginny let out another cry of pain.

"Everyone but Harry out!" Mrs. Weasley said and everyone was on their way out when Ginny began to talk.

"No, let Ron and Hermione stay too!" Hermione smiled slightly and Ron did too. They turned back and summoned a chair and sat down.

"I'm so sorry Ginny!" Ron cried.

"No, it's not your fault Ron. I'm sorry- Owww!"

"Okay Gin, are they getting closer together?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"YES! And they hurt like fucking HELL."

Hermione took Ron and Ginny's hand, Harry also took Ginny's hand.

"Okay, Ginny, your not ready to push yet."

"What? I want this thing out of me! Isn't there a spell you can do?" She asked Hermione, who just shook her head.  Ten minutes later, Mrs. Weasley announced that it was time to push. Ginny began to push and squeezed Harry and Hermione's hands very tightly. It really hurt but neither of them said anything.

"I hate you Harry! We are never ever having sex again!" She yelled at him. Hermione bit her lip, forcing herself not to laugh. Then stopped realizing she would be soon feeling this same thing, with twins.

"Thank Merlin for that!" Ron said and Hermione elbowed him.

"Push!" Mrs. Weasley called.

"Harry potter I hate you! Why did you do this to me?" She yelled and he smiled.

"I love you too. You're beautiful."

"We are never ever having a child again!"

"Keep Pushing!" Mrs. Weasley called over the angry yelling.

"I can't Mum!! I can't!!"

"You have to!"

"I CAN'T!!!"

"Just try!"

"I AM!!!"

Ginny pushed one last time and then felt herself slip away from consciousness just as she heard a cry. "It's a boy!" Mrs. Weasley called.

"Ginny! Wake up!" Hermione cried, she pulled her wand out and poured water on Ginny's face as Harry took his baby with a look of awe on his face.

Ginny woke up with a startle. "Wha?"

"You had a baby!" Ron said and Hermione went to admire the baby.

"Yeah..." She replied weakly.

"Congratulations!" Hermione said, tears streaming down her face. Harry wiped away a few tears of his own as he held his son.
***
Ginny woke up an hour later and was instantly asking for her baby.

"It's a boy Ginny! We had a beautiful baby boy!" Harry said bringing over the sleeping baby. The little boy had black hair and when he woke, they noticed he had blue eyes.

"He's beautiful! What'll we call him?" Ginny said. Harry though for a moment. "James Alastor Potter, and I think Hermione and well Ron Should be the god parents."

"That's beautiful, James Alastor Potter. Just like you." She cooed over her baby.

Harry put his arm around Ginny, And Ginny looked down at her baby, just then, a crying Mrs. Weasley took their photo.

Everyone rushed in to see the baby quickly after, taking turns holding him.

A/N
Trivia question is... What animal is Hermione's patronous?

Also, who are your favorite Harry potter characters and why?