Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Dear Harry, Ginny, James, and Teddy Potter,

You are happily invited to the wedding of Fred Weasley and Hermione Granger.

The wedding will be held at The Burrow, at five o'clock p.m. July 23, Saturday.

We would love it if you could make it. Please RSVP by June 23.

Sincerely, Hermione Granger and Fred Weasley.

Harry showed his wife Ginny who instantly lit up. "Well," She said as she bottle fed James and Teddy. "Are you going to reply?"

"We have a month."

"Two weeks." Ginny said, looking at her calendar.

"What ever. But fine I will reply right now." Harry said with a small smile and grabbed a quill and the RSVP paper that was in the envelope. When he pulled it out, something else came out. A little note.

Ginny and Harry, please please please say that you will be in the wedding? We need to plan tomorrow at the burrow at 11:00 am and then going dress shopping. Let me know ASAP. love you all.

Hermione

Harry began to scribble onto a piece of parchment.

Hermione and Fred, of course we are coming and yes, we would love to be in the wedding! We will see you tomorrow at the burrow!

Harry

He put the note into an envelope and scribbled in chicken scratch the address of Fred and Hermione and sent it off with his owl.

***

On Sunday morning, Hermione woke up to the smell of sausage and eggs. Her favourite. Fred wasn't in bed and Hermione had a small smile playing on her lips. She pulled back her white curtains and let the sun shine into her room. She looked at the clock and it said 9:33 a.m. Yes it was late but who cares? It was a Sunday after all. Hermione basically skipped to the kitchen, following the scent.

She saw Fred, flipping some sausage in a pan, with an apron on. She smiled and decided to sneak up on him once he set down the pan. He did so and Hermione creeped behind him and hugged his waist, making him jump a foot.

"Merlin Hermione, you scared me." He said and turned around, smiling broadly as he looked down at his soon to be wife. Her bushy hair was knotted from sleeping and her eyes had small bags under then but he didn't care. He lowered himself to meet her lips with his. She crashed into his first and their mouthed worked together, he begged her for entrance and she allowed. Their tongues danced together inside their mouths until a sizzling stopped them from snogging. The sausage was on too high. Fred sighed and turned off the burner, looking at the burnt sausage. "I'm not a good cook you know." He said as he plated her food.

"Fred, your a wizard."

"I know but I wanted to make you something without using magic." He said and pecked her lips with his before setting their plates at the table and sitting. Hermione smiled warmly and sat down across from him.

She smelt her eggs and was about take a bite when- Dori began to cry. She then set off George. Hermione dropped her fork and stood up. Fred had a smile on his face and got up. "I'll get it." He said and walked down the hall into the twins room and came back, holding both of them.

Hermione smiled at her four month old babies and stood up to grab them. "Did Dori's teeth come through yet?" Fred asked. Hermione checked and shook her head.

"Nope they haven't poked through yet, but almost. George's are getting pretty big." Hermione said. A week ago, George's two top teeth had popped through and were already really big. Dori how ever had one small top tooth that had almost popped through.

Fred nodded, still smiling. Hermione creased her eyebrows at him. "Okay what's up? You're too cheerful today." Hermione said and Fred's grin gets even bigger, making Hermione even more suspicious.

"Well I was taking out the trash yesterday and something fell out... it was a pregnancy test." He said and Hermione went bright red. She had used a pregnancy test and was pregnant. She only knew this for a week though and was planning to tell everyone tomorrow. "So... we are having another baby!" He said and hugged her, crushing the kids. She couldn't help but smile at this.

"So since when did you like having babies?" Hermione asked, pulling out of the hug.

"Well since I almost died under that wall... I have a new way of seeing life. Live it to the fullest." He said. Hermione felt tears well up in her eyes. The war. The wars. She thought of all the people who lost their lives and how Fred could have been one of them. She set the twins down and stepped forward to hug her fiancé.

***

At 11:07 a.m. Hermione and Fred apparated to the Burrow. Everyone else was already there. Fred gave Dori and George to Mr. Weasley who also had Teddy and James.

Fred and Hermione hurried to the table where everyone else already sat. "So sorry we are late." Hermione said and sat down and adjusts her blue tank top, matched with gray skinny jean shorts.

"It's fine dear." Mrs. Weasley said and looked down the table at everyone. "Okay so... bridesmaids?"

"Luna, Beatrice, Angelina, Fleur, Alicia and I think that's all."

"Maid of honor?"

"Ginny of course."

"Groomsmen?"

"Neville, Ron, Percy, Bill, And Lee."

"And who is the head of that?"

"Harry." Fred said. Ron looked at Fred and pursed his lips but Fred just shrugged.

"Well... time for dress shopping!" Mrs. Weasley said.

A/N don't murder me.... I know it's awful...uhh yeah that's all I guess....sorry

So here is another list of cool
People u shud follow

@TheSkittles

@gred_forge4eva4

@HP_is_so_cool

Now here are some more books (all hp ff)

After: A Romione and Hinny Fan Fiction (@PanicAtTheTardis_)

Living Our Lives (@PanicAtTheTardis_)

I'm in love with Fred Weasley but I'm Snapes daughter (@HalfBloodPrincess)

Fred and George Weasley's Guide to Shipping (@GingerTwinger)

Random Fandom Stuff (@CloveBerry)

I'll Stand By Your Side-Fremione (@DreamingPotterhead)

The New Marriage Law (@its_bre_2002)

Of Love and Nargles (@FluffyNargles)

Triplet- A Fred and George fan fic (@lovealeprachaunsis)

Why did you leave?Harry Potter Fan Fiction. (@ThemeDreamer)

Harry Potter Funnies (@HalfBloodPrincess)

Random funny bookssss

Too Fab For You-Rants (@TheSkittles)

How to be funny (@TheSkittles)