Chapter 28

Chapter 28

It was Valentines Day and everyone around Hermione acted as a love-sick puppy, well except the teachers of course. Hermione couldn't help but feel sad that Fred wasn't here with her, that he was off trying to kill her instead.

When Lavender went to use the bathroom, Ron pulled Hermione aside. "Hermione,
I want to be with you." He said bluntly once they were out of ear and eye shot.

"I think maybe I want to be with you too-" She said rather loudly and he hushed her. He crashed his lips onto hers and pushed her against a wall. She felt one of the baby's kick but ignored it, instead letting her hands roam through Ron's ginger hair.

He let his hands roam first to Hermione's 8 and a half month pregnant belly to the small of her back. He then moved his mouth to her neck.  "Don't leave a mark." She said and he chuckled. Then they were interrupted by an Umbridge cough.

"Hem hem." They broke apart to see Ginny, Harry, and Sirius. Ginny was frowning, Harry was raising his eyebrows and Sirius was laughing.

"Um, Hermione, my bedroom, now! Ron and Harry, Ron's bedroom now!" She grabbed Hermione's arm and they went upstairs to Ginny and Harry's bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked exasperated and Hermione sighed.

"We have kind of been having little snogging sessions..."

"What?"

"I need help raising a child Ginny! Just because you have one man you know you will be with all your life, doesn't mean I do! Maybe I'm confused." She said and started to cry.

Harry and Ron walked in. "What are you doing?" Ginny asked with a frown.

"You said go to my bedroom, think you forgot we share a bedroom." Harry said and sat on the bed.

"Why are you crying?" Ron asked.

"I'm so confused! I- we shouldn't be together Ron, we can't, it's wrong. It's too wierd, I'm sorry." She said and walked out of the door and to her room.

"What did you do? I love her-"

"After you broke her heart! You didn't love her before but now that you are desperate you want her!"

"I love her and I was being a real prat before! I shouldn't have let her go!"

"Yeah maybe your right!" Ginny yelled back at him. They were both furious with one another, Harry inched out of the room to check on Hermione and was un noticed by both of them.

"Can't you see she needs me?" Ron said, and Ginny just shook her head and laughed.

"No I don't. I see she needs someone who loves her! Who won't leave her no matter what hot and easy bimbo comes around!" Ginny walked out of the room, Ron hot on her heels.

"I know! I was being a prat and I shouldn't have done it!"

"Well you can't go back now can you?" She asked, turning around facing him. Her heels were right on the edge of the stairs. One slip and she would fall and she didn't even realise it.

"No but I can make up for it!" He yelled at her. Now everyone was at the bottom of the stairs(except Hermione and Harry) watching the two yell at eachother, wondering what the argument was about.

"You are such a git! You two aren't meant to-" she began but was rudely cut off by her brother.

"You just don't want me to be happy!" He said, pointing an accusing finger at her making her step backwards. As she stepped, she lost her footing and tripped. She felt Ron get away from her and she screamed along with everyone else as she reached for something to grab onto. She was falling down the stairs, she hit and then everything went black.

"Ginny!" Ron yelled, Harry and Hermione rushed down to see what was wrong and gasped. Ron along with a few others ran to Ginny. He picked her pale and limp body up and set her on the couch. Blood dripping from the back of her head. Madam Pomfrey rushed to her aid, pushing Ron out of the way. Ron had a dumbstruck look on his face, what had he done?

After a few seconds of examination, Mrs. Weasley cried "is she okay?"

A/N hey so what is a head cannon? cuz I've been seeing it everywhere so yeah... To update next I want 115 votes, and 99 comments :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Charlee B.