Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The next morning Hermione woke up from the light peering through the moth eaten curtains. She shield her eyes and turned to her right. Fred was laying there, awake stating at the ceiling.

"Wow." He said, smiling and then turned to Hermione. He kissed her softly on the lips. Hermione chuckled and got out of bed, pulling the faded sheets around her, dropping them before she went into the shower.

Fred followed her, using the bathroom and then asking her something over her singing. "May I join you?" Even though she couldn't see him, Hermione sensed he was smiling. She smiled to herself and sighed.

"Fine." She said and he hopped in. They heard a knock on the bedroom door and Hermione turned the water off and yelled 'Come in.'

"Where are you guys?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah are you guys under an invisibility cloak?" Cho asked.

"Yeah did you steal my cloak again?" Harry asked.

"Actually Harry, that was me, sorry mate." Seamus said.

"What are you all doing?" Fred asked.

"We need to talk to you, but where are you?" They heard footsteps come into the bathroom. Hermione and Fred both peaked their heads out of the blue shower curtain with a grin on there face at how awkward everyone must feel at this.

"Bloody hell!" Ginny yelled. Harry awkwardly coughed, Cho turned red as she noticed all the blankets on the floor. Seamus how ever started laughing.

"Nice Fred!"

"Thanks Mate!" Fred said enthusiastically but Hermione shot him a death glare making both the boys stop their fist bump.

"Right, well, when your um done... Come to the kitchen." Harry said and they stepped out of the room.

"That was awkward..." Hermione said giggling and they finished their shower.

Hermione and Fred walked down to the kitchen, hand in hand. Everyone was talking at the dining room table.

"Hi." Hermione said in a small voice that she thought no one would hear but they turned to them. "So, what's up?"

"We saw Kreacher... and he said he'll help..." Harry said, he sounded like he thought something was up.

"That filthy hou-"

"Fred!" Hermione said, she hadn't forgotten about S.P.E.W. "Kreacher agreed to help us?" Hermione asked, one eye brow in the air, this didn't seem right to her.

"Yeah..." Ginny answered, something clearly distracting her.

"Gin, is everything okay?" Hermione asked her best friend.

"Yeah..." She replied, still absent minded.

"What are you thinking about?" Hermione said, hoping she would get an actual answer from her now.

"Well, I was just thinking; what if this is a trap?" Ginny answered, fear filling every part of her voice. "I mean Kreacher has never obeyed any of us... Why would he start now?"

"Dunno but, we have to do this." Harry said.

All day was spent cleaning and getting things ready around the house. They would have to stay here for a while while they are looking for clues, for a way to stop Malfoy and his cronies.

It was 6:00 and them and Kreacher were due to break everyone out around 3 in the morning to be sure everyone is sleeping.

Fred came up from behind Hermione as she was reading through some books to see if she could find anything about the other resurrection stones.