Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Neville walks into the house from the store, he had nicked some food using the invisibility cloak. He seems different though.

"Neville, are you okay?"
Hermione asks worriedly and he nods brainlessly. All of a sudden, he starts shooting spell after spell after spell at them and summons the ressurection stone and runs our the door.

"What the hell was that?!" Charlie said as he gets up and dusts himself off and them puts a hand out for his girlfriend.

"Neville!" Luna calls, she stupidly opened the door and was shot by three curses from Death eaters outside.

"Luna!" Harry jumps up and grabs her, shooting the death eaters with a stunning spell, he then closed the door.

"Luna, are you okay?" Ginny asked rushing over to her. "Ow! Sorry the baby just kicked."

Luna was okay but now the death eaters had the stone and Neville. Everyone decided that Neville was under control and that they better get out of Grimmauld Place because Neville could get in and bring the Malfoy's.

Hermione was in her and Fred's room packing up when there was a loud bang from downstairs. There were a few screams and Hermione set down her things to go down stairs but Fred stopped her before she could get to the hallway. Fred quickly grabbed her and hid her in a closet.

"What do you think your doing?" She hissed at him.

"Keeping you safe. Now stay there!" Fred said and he ran down stairs. Hermione would have gotten up but the babys just kicked her, and she hated to admit it but she couldn't actually stand up. The closet was small and the lights were off. There were some coats dangling over her head. She was sitting on a pair of uncomfortable shoes.

Footsteps were coming down the hall and more screams. Hermione had her wand ready, the door of the closet opened and Ginny almost shot Hermione straight in the face.

"Frick." She said and locked the bedroom door then crammed in with Hermione.

"Ginny, what happened?"

"The death eaters are here! The boys made some of the girls hide." Ginny said. There was another loud scream and she began to cry. "I'm scared Hermione! What if, what if the baby's get hurt?"

"It'll be okay Gin." Hermione said soothingly and stroked Ginny's beautiful hair.

The door to the bedroom flung open and the two girls, shaking with fear, had there wands ready as they heard footsteps coming there way. The door opened and everything suddenly went black.

***

Hermione woke up to chains clinking together. She looked down and Draco Malfoy was tying her feet with chains. She tried to kick and punch but him but her hands were behind her back. He smirked so she spit on him, earning a slap on the face.

Hermione was shocked as he walked up the stairs. Once again she was at Malfoy Manor dungeon. She looked around and everyone but Mrs. Weasley was asleep. She didn't see Luna, Harry or Fred anywhere... Oh no. Neville was out cold I'm one corner.

"Mrs. Weasley! Where is Fred, Harry and Luna?"

"I don't know! I woke up two minutes ago and they weren't around!" Mrs. Weasley said panicky.

Hermione tried to hold back the tears but she couldn't. She felt her baby kick but ignored it.

An hour later and everyone is awake, asking for Harry, Fred and Luna. Ginny actually threw up, making Padma throw up, setting of Parvati. Everyone else kept their eyes and ears closed. Finally, someone was coming down with some sandwiches. Hermione was hungry but all she could think about was Fred.

Beatrice and Draco came down smirking slightly. "What did you do with Harry, Fred and Luna?" Ginny asked and they ignored her.

"Answer her!" Hermione screamed, fear and anger taking over her. Malfoy looked at her and blinked, then he walked over to her and smacked her again.

"Don't you or that blood traitor talk to me!"

"Tell me where they are!" She screamed again, ignoring the stinging feeling on her left cheek.

"Talk to me again and see what happens." He said threateningly in her face. Without thinking of the outcome, she sweeper her feet into Draco's and he fell backwards, the plate shattered near his head and the sandwiches fell everywhere. He hit his head and had blood coming out of it.

Everyone gasped, including Hermione. Beatrice looked to her and threw the plate of food on the ground as she whipped out her wand. Hermione scrunched her eyes closed as though that would protect her from what ever was going to happen. "Cr-"

"Stop!!" Draco yelled, interrupting her, he got off of the ground and whispered to her ear. Everyone saw Beatrice's eyes light up and couldn't help but wonder what they were planning. They quickly ran upstairs, shutting the gate behind them.

"You shouldn't have done that!" Mrs. Weasley scolded in fear.

"I know-" Hermione was cut off by someone screaming at the top of their lungs like Hermione had once done. She glanced at her 'Mudblood' tattoo that she was given by Bellatrix and winced at the memory.

The person upstairs who was screaming and crying began to yell words that were barely clear. "Please kill me! Kill me now!" Hermione stopped, that was Fred's voice. All the blood drained out of everyone face. Hermione screamed up to them.

"Leave him alone! Leave him alone please! Torture me!" One minute later, the yelps of pain had finally stopped and Hermione wondered if Fred was still breathing.

Lucius came down to the cell and made Hermione follow him. With a quick nervous glance to everyone else, she obeyed.

When she followed him into the living room, there was Luna, Harry and Fred. Luna and Harry were asleep or knocked out, on the floor, she wasn't sure which one. Fred was sitting on the couch next to Ron's old girlfriend. Wait a minute. They were holding hands.

"What's going on?" Hermione squeaked. Fred and Ron's old girlfriend, Lori, looked at her.

Fred stood up and slapped her hard on the face. Hermione looked at him, shocked, a tear dripping down my face.

"Fred?"

"Were over! You kicked Malfoy and I got the Crucio curse put on me because of you! You don't care about me! None of you do! I'm done with you, I'm joining there side... And we will win, you just wait and see."

"Fred...?" Hermione choked out, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Now it's time for you to feel my pain!" He said and pushed her on the ground. She hit her head hard but was still conscious. She saw as her fiancé draw his wand out. There were silent tears dripping down her terrified face, plopping onto the hard wood floor. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Crucio!" He screamed deathly. Hermione twitched and twitched. She cried. She felt like she was just thrown off a 500 foot building and had something heavy thrown on to her, breaking all her bones. Was this really happening? She felt knifes sink into her skin but realised it was just the curse. She couldn't continue with this pain. She wanted it to end. She needed it to end.

"Kill me! Kill me! Just kill me now!" Then she thought about the baby's. "Think of the kids Fred! Please!" He still held his wand over her. Everything went blurry, all she could hear were her screams, her pleads. She couldn't see anything, it was all blurry from her tears.

Finally she felt the curse stop. She looked up at Fred's face and heard him say "send her down to the dungeons." Then, Lori jumped up and planted a big kiss on him that he returned.

Everything went blurry and she closed her eyes. She could feel herself being lifted into the air, then dropped into the dungeon on her head, then she heard more screams, and then, finally, she blacked out.

A/N so do y'all want me to continue with the trivia? If I get enough yes responses, I'll continue... So yeah Lmk