40) With A Broken Heart That's Still Beating

Start from the beginning

Will chuckled, "Yeah, now since you seem to still be pissed because of yesterday, I thought you could get your anger out this way." He shrugged softly, I smiled up at him.

"Alright, so how do you actually hit it?" I asked trying to get in some stance to start aiming.

Will laughed, "That is going to be the hard part for you."

I glared and playfully hit his shoulder. "Not funny."

"Oh, it was a little funny." Will concluded before standing right behind me and lifted up the bee bee gun that was in my hands. "Now all you have to do is aim, and pull the trigger."

I aimed the tip of the toy gun at the next glass and pulled the trigger. The yellow bee bee zoomed through the air and missed the glass. My tense shoulders slumped.

"Come on, you can do it Cas. Just aim, keep both of your eyes open and aim." Will said in my ear as he raised the gun in my hand up again. "Aim and fire." He breathed, which caused a shiver to run down my back. I took a deep breath and fired another one. It flew in the air before resting and splitting the glass into smithereens.

I smiled widely as I jumped up around to face Will. "That is so much fun!"

Will chuckled at my reaction and nodded before lifting up his gun and blowing off another hunk of glass off of the wooden boxes. I jumped up excitedly before lifting the gun up and shooting off another glass.

We did this for hours. Watching the glass shatter and fall to the ground, really got all of the anger out of my system. Just being able to break something, having the power to break something, was just what I needed.

I hugged Will tightly as he dropped me off at my house, late that afternoon. "We have to do that more often." I told him, as he smiled sweetly at me.

"Glad that I could help." He answered. I'm glad that your helping me too, Will. I thought in my head as I leaned in and placed a simple kiss on his cheek.

"I'll see you later!" I called as I hopped out of his car and shut the door before running up to the porch and opening the front door.

Shooting glass all day was exactly what I needed to do before I dropped Lily off at Tom's tomorrow.

I opened the back door slowly as Lily ran into the house, shouting for Timber, who came barreling around the corner at the call of his name, followed by a grumpy Tom.

His brown hair was sticking out in different directions, signaling that he had just gotten out of bed. He hadn't even bothered to put pants on. I rolled my eyes as I shut the door behind me and walked into the kitchen, the heels of my boots clicking against the wooden floor. Tom flinched with each clink against the floor. I raised an eye brow at him as he ruffled Lily's hair as he passed her playing with Timber.

I sighed as he came to meet me, and placed a hand on my hip, "Do you have a hangover?"

He placed a finger to his lips and closed his eyes tightly, "Shhh, yes."

I ran a hand over my face, trying to keep calm. "So do you even want her today?"

"Of course I do." He said, as Lily chased Timber around the corner, and walked around me heading for the coffee maker.

I sighed, at least he wasn't drunk. Plus Lil was being extremely loud today already, served him right. I held back my smirk as I dug around in my purse for Lily's medicine. I placed it on the counter as Tom turned around to face me. "You can't forget to give this to her Tom." I stressed staring him straight in his steely gray eyes.