The first night with your daughter

You and Starscream were sleeping pretty good after the exhausting day before when Luna started crying.
Starscream woke up quickly and got into a position to protect you from danger. That is until he realized that Luna was crying.

"Uh, there there Luna. You can stop crying now." Starscream said calmly as he picked her up.

"Starscream, she might be hungry." You mumbled.

"Well what am I supposed to do about it?" He asked you.

"Alright Starscream, hand her here." You said as you sat up.

Starscream handed her to you and you lifted up your shirt and let Luna drink from your right breast. He watched you curiously as you fed Luna.

"Starscream, get me the burp cloth for when she's done." You told him.

"Yes, of course." Starscream said got you the burp cloth and gave it to you.

After Luna was done you patted her back and she let out a soft burp. You smiled after Luna burped. Then you saw that Starscream was falling asleep.

"Starscream, wake up." You said sternly.

"Why, can't you take care of her?" Starscream asked you as he tried to stay awake.

"Just for that you're on baby duty tomorrow night." You said seriously.

"What?!" He asked you in shock.

"Don't worry, I'll get some milk ready and I'll teach you how to warm it up so you can bottle feed her." You said as you put the burp cloth on your nightstand.

It didn't take very long for Luna to fall asleep. After a few minutes you and Starscream fell asleep. But after about an hour Luna woke up again, only this time she needed to be changed. Unfortunately Starscream made you do that too.