Halloween

Pretend the woman in the costume is you. Also Starscream is in his holoform when wearing his costume.
_______________________________________

It was finally Halloween and you had made costumes for both you and Starscream to wear tonight for trick or treating. After all, you're never too old for candy. You also had to explain what Halloween was to Starscream.

Right now you were teaching Starscream how to carve a pumpkin.

"Well Y/n, how did I do?" Hee asked you as he turned his pumpkin in your direction.

"Wow, that's pretty good for your first time. By the way, what time is it?" You asked him curiously.

"It's Megatron, of course." Starscream said.

"Oh. By the way, what time is it?" You asked him.

"It's about 5:00, why?" Starscream asked you.

"Time to get in our costumes." You said as you dragged Starscream upstairs and told him to change in the bathroom.

"Okay, here's yours." You said as you gave Starscream his costume.

"Ugh, why are you making me wear this ridiculous outfit?" Starscream asked you.

"I told you why earlier, we won't get candy unless we dress up." You said s seriously.

Starscream then went into your closet to go get into his costume.

"Okay, my turn." You said when he came out of your closet.

You went into your closet and changed into your costume. You came out and saw Starscream blushing and looking at your chest.

"Hey Screamer, my eyes are up here." You said as you smirked.

"Tell me Y/n, who are we dressed as?" Starscream asked you curiously.

"Well I'm Thor, the God of thunder and you're Loki, the God of mischief." You told him.

Starscream deactivated his holoform and transformed and you both headed to Jasper Nevada, the closest town. When he landed just outside of town and activated his holoform and thankfully he was still in his costume.
You both went from house to house getting candy. Then you saw the Autobots in holoform and the kids .
Optimus was dressed as Super man, Arcee was dressed as a cowgirl, Cliff was dressed as a cowboy, Ratchet had a paper sun on his head, Wheeljack was a ninja, Bulkhead was a wrestler, Bumblebee was dressed as a bumble bee, Smokescreen was dressed as a race car driver, Jack was a vampire, Miko was a rockstar and Raf was a scientist.

"Hey Y/n!" Miko said loudly when she saw you.

"Hey guys, how are all of you doing?" You asked them.

"We're good, who is that with you?" Raf asked you curiously.

"His name is Seth." You said, not wanting them to know that he was really Starscream.

"Hi Seth." They all said.

"So, is Seth your boyfriend or something because you both are dressed up like a lot of couples around here." Miko said, pointing to Cliffjumper and Arcee who were dressed up as a cowboy and cowgirl.

"We are only friends, Miko." You said, trying your best not to blush.

"Oh, if you say so. Well we'll see you later, we have major trick or treating to do." Miko said as they then went the way you and Starscream came.

You both continued on then saw two familiar holoforms. Knockout was dressed as a mad scientist and Breakdown was dressed as a pirate.

"Knockout, Breakdown!" You said happily when you saw them.

"Hey there Y/n, Starscream." Knockout said as he waved at you and Starscream.

"What are you both doing here?" You asked them

"Does Megatron know you both are down here?" Starscream asked them.

"No, Megatron is checking an energon mine in Africa with Soundwave." Breakdown said.

"So what are you guys doing here?" You asked them.

"I read about Halloween on the interweb and thought it would be a great idea to check it out. By the way, nice costumes." Knockout said as he looked at you and Starscream.

"Thanks, yours are pretty great too." You said as you looked at Knockout and Breakdown.

You all chatted then continued with trick or treating until it was time to go home. Once you were home you both put the candy in a large bowl and set it on a counter so both of you could have a piece whenever. Then you both watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. After the movie he deactivated his holoform and climbed onto his berth and you did your bedtime routine and you both said goodnight and fell asleep.