His fear

It was in the middle of the night when you were peacefully sleeping when you heard a noise only to find Starscream tossing and turning in his sleep. He then screamed and shot up in bed while panting heavily, you got up, climbed down the stairs and climbed up the latter to Starscream's night stand.

"Starscream, are you alright?" You calmly asked him.

"Y/n.....s-sorry for waking you up, I only had a bad dream." Starscream said nervously.

"Oh, do you want to talk about it? That will help you feel better." You said, hoping that he wouldn't get mad at you.

"Well.....alright, I dreamt that I was back on the Nemesis and Megatron was beating the scrap out of me. Only this time he tore open my chest plates and ripped my spark out." Starscream told you, hoping that you wouldn't think of him as weak.

"Oh Starscream, that is awful. 
W-would it be alright if I slept with you tonight?" You asked him nervously.

"I would like that very much, Y/n." He said as he gently picked you up and set you right above his spark chamber and draped a servo over you to help keep you warm.

"Hey Starscream, what's that humming sound?" You asked him when you heard a strange sound.

"That is my spark." Starscream told you.

"Oh, okay. Well, goodnight Star." You said as you fell asleep.

"Goodnight, my dear." Starscream said once he made sure that you were asleep.