He finds your weakness

Ever since he brought you a big box of random foods he kept hearing a light crunching sound at night, but he didn't know it was you making the noise. He thought it was an animal so he decided to ask you about it.

"Y/n, have you heard a light crunching sound for the past few nights?" Starscream asked you one day.

"Um, maybe......." You said as you tried not to blush.

"It sounds like you know something about it, now Y/n, it doesn't help to deceive a former Decepticon, so tell me, was that you?" Starscream asked you as he smirked.

"Well, yes, I guess it was." You said after a few seconds.

"Why do you make that sound during the night, especially when others are trying to recharge?" He asked you angrily.

"I'm sorry Starscream, I guess you found my weakness , you see ever since you brought me that box of food
and there were Kit Kats in there, I couldn't help but eat a few during the night. You told him.

"Your weakness huh, I'll have to remember that what you won't cooperate. But I'm glad that was you instead of a scraplet" Starscream said.

"What's a scraplet?" You asked him curiously.

"It's a Cybertroinian pest that eats metal especially living metal." Starscream said as he shuttered.

"Yikes, I hope none of those show up here." You said as you tried not to imagine what damage scraplets could do.

"I doubt they will since there aren't any around here, hopefully." He said.