Christmas Day

Ignore Steve in the background
_______________________________________

It was finally Christmas day. You did your morning routine and got your Christmas outfit on, grabbed a sweater you made for Starscream and went downstairs. You saw him while using mass displacement recharging on your couch couch. So you decided to wake him up.

"Good morning Starscream." You said as you woke him up.

"Hmm, oh. Good morning Y/n." Starscream said as he woke up.

"I made you something to wear today." You said as you smiled.

"And what would that be?" He asked you.

"A Christmas sweater." You said as you showed the sweater.

"Ugh, do I have to wear that?" Starscream asked you.

"Yes, now please put this on." You said as you gave him the sweater.

Starscream then put the sweater on. It was a tight fit, but it worked. He looked down at it and felt embarrassed that he was wearing a Christmas sweater.

"Well, are you happy now?" He asked you.

"Yes, now lets me go eat breakfast." You said as you went to your kitchen.

You made cinnamon rolls and you are a few. You put the rest in a plastic container and put it in your refrigerator. Then you went back to your living room.

"Starscream, your present is by your berth." You told him.

"Why is it over there and why is it so big?" He asked you curiously.

"You'll see." You said happily.

"Well your present is under the tree." Starscream said as he crossed his arms.

You went to open your present and found a dress. It was silver and red, just like Starscream. You then realized why he chose it.

"Oh Starscream, it's so beautiful. Thank you so much." You said.

"You are welcome, Y/n." Starscream said as a small smile appeared on his faceplates.

He then took the sweater off, walked out of your living room and returned to his normal size. He approached his present and deactivated his holoform and unwrapped his present to find a crown.

"Y/n, where did you get this?" Starscream asked you softly.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." You said as you smirked.

"Thank you so much Y/n, it's wonderful." Starscream said, clearly happy that you gave him a present.

Starscream then activated his holoform and returned to your living room and put the sweater back on. You then went to your kitchen and started preparing dinner. After dinner was done you said the prayer and you both talked about stuff and ate. After dinner you both ate dessert. The previous day you had managed to make gingerbread cookies. After dessert you both watched A Charlie Brown Christmas in your living room.

"Well Starscream, how did you like your first Christmas?" You asked him curiously.

"I rather enjoyed it, especially with you." Starscream said as he smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it." You said as you put in another Christmas movie.

_______________________________________

Your Christmas outfit

Starscream's sweater

The dress that Starscream got for you

Christmas dinner and dessert