When he's sad

It all started that morning when you woke up, something just didn't feel right. So after you did your morning routine you started to look for Starscream since he wasn't in his room. So you checked his lab and some of the other rooms in the Harbinger until you came to the energon storage room, when the door opened you saw him sitting in a corner and you could of sworn he was crying a tiny bit.

"Starscream, why are you sitting in here?" You softly asked him.

"O-oh, Y/n, you have my permission to go free, I don't want you to stay with a monster like me." Starscream said sadly.

"Starscream, you're not a monster and I don't want to go free because I like living with you." You said, hoping that he would cheer up.

"Y/n, I am a monster, I've done so many things I wish I hadn't." Starscream said as he continued to think about all the terrible things that he had done.

"Would you like to talk about it?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, I would." He replied.

Starscream then told you about all the terrible things he did on Cybertron and on earth and how he wished he could undo everything he did.

"Starscream, I had no idea you killed so many Cybertroinians. Any human would run in fear of you but I won't mainly because you were blinded by hate then but at least you regret the things you've done." You said as you placed your hand on his ped.

"Thank you Y/n, for listening to what I had to say and not leave me." Starscream said as he smiled a little.

"Starscream, I'm always going to be here for you." You reassured him.