Mood swings

You have now been pregnant for 16 weeks now and you were starting to have mood swings. Starscream had just come back from flying and activated his holoform and came into your room only to find you crying.

"Y/n, why are you crying?" Starscream asked you, thinking that something had happened.

"It's because I'm having mood swings." You said as you looked at him, tears making your vision blurry.

"Why?" Was all he asked you.

"Because I'm pregnant because of you! you did this to me!" You said loudly before you cried harder.

"Uh, there there. I'm sure everything you are going through is worth it." Starscream said, not sure how to comfort you.

"You are only saying that because you've never been pregnant." You mumbled.

"Yes, well, I never wanted to get sparked." Starscream said seriously.

"And why not?" You asked him angrily.

"Well..... because you are my Sparkmate and I prefer a femme Sparkmate more than a mech." Starscream said truthfully.

"Fine, but after this child is born we aren't having another, is that clear?"
You asked him.

"Yes, it is." Starscream said as he frowned.

Starscream stayed with you the rest of the day comforting and rubbing your stomach when he sat next to you. Thankfully it didn't take very long for you to be in a better mood.