Your Birthday

Today was finally the day, your Birthday. ou did your morning routine and came down the stairs and saw Starscream waiting for you.

"Hey Starscream." You said happily when you saw him.

"Hello Y/n, happy creation day." Starscream said as he smiled.

"Aww Starscream, you remembered." You said as you blushed a little.

"Now close your eyes and I'll guide you to your first suprise." He told you.

You did as he said and you could tell he lead you in the kitchen because you smelled something wonderful.

"Alright, open them." Starscream said as you both stopped walking.

"Oh Starscream, thank you so much. And you even made a cake." You said when you saw the cake.

"Yes, from what you've told me about these 'Birthday cakes' you blow out the candles and make a wish." He said, still a little confused at some human traditions.

You blew out the candles and started cutting the cake. You gave Starscream a slice of cake and you cut yourself one and started eating.

"Mmm, this is so delicious, thank you for baking this." You said as you started eating the cake.

"You are welcome, Y/n." Starscream said.

You both soon had finished your cake and rinsed off the dishes.

"Today, Y/n, we'll be taking a little trip." Starscream said.

You packed your picnic basket then you both went outside and he transformed so you could get in then he took off. After a few hours you both came to your destination, he transformed and held you in his hand. He had brought you to a forest with a very beautiful lake in it.

"Oh Starscream, this place is so beautiful." You said in awe.

"Why thank you Y/n, I stumbled upon this place while searching for energon and thought I would bring you here sometime." He told you.

He then activated his holoform and helped you set up your picnic and you both ate and talked and around evening you packed up and headed home.,After you both got home he went to get your present while you put the dishes in the dishwasher. He came back in his holoform and handed you a small, wrapped box. You opened the box and saw a necklace with a glowing crystal.

"Oh Starscream, it's so beautiful, thank you so much." You said as you looked at the crystal.

"I'm glad you like it, that crystal is actually a sliver of my spark." He said as he helped you put it on.

"Did it hurt to take this out of your spark?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, but it was worth it. When we Cybertroinians find someone who we care about more than anyone else, we bond, this is my way of bonding with you." Starscream said softly.

"Oh Starscream." You said as you wrapped him up in a tight hug.

Then you both made dinner and ate together then watched a movie together then once again fell asleep on the couch together. So far this had been the best birthday that you ever had.