You tell him that you're pregnant

When you heard your front door open you knew that Starscream's holoform had opened it. Since you were in the living room it didn't take long for him to find you.

"Hello there, my dear." Starscream said as he sat next to you on your couch

"Starscream, I have something important to tell you." You blurted out.

"And what would that be?" He asked you.

"W-well, remember how much we had sex while we were on our honeymoon?" You asked him nervously.

"Yes, of course I remember. It was some of the best sex that we've ever had." Starscream said proudly.

"Well, this morning I been got sick early in the morning. S-soo I took a pregnancy test." You said seriously.

"And?" He asked you.

"W-well........it was positive." You replied.

"So........you're carrying?" Starscream asked you as he tried to process the news.

"Yes, in your terms." You whispered.

"I got you carrying.......with my sparkling....." Starscream said a little louder.

"Yes, I can leave if you don't want it. Just please don't squish me." You said as you started crying.

"I would never squish you, and you're not leaving because I couldn't stand to live without you." Starscream said as he cupped your cheeks with his hands.

"Thank you so much Starscream, I wasn't sure if you would want it or not." You said as you started to cry a little.

"Of course I want it. I love you, and I love our unborn sparkli- baby." Starscream said as he pulled you in for a kiss.